CLOSED: For Rent/Transfer: $18pp - SSR Borrow Points from 2024 up to 174

Status
Not open for further replies.

yitbos96bb

DIS Veteran
I have 206 SSR Feb 2023 UY points and 220 Points I can borrow from 2024 for rent or transfer at $18 per point.

Please provide the following in order to check availability:

1. Check in/out date
2. DVC resort(s) in order preferred
3. Room type (studio, 1 Bed etc)
4. View (Standard, preferred, etc if it is an option)

If you are interested leave a message here or PM me and I will be happy to check availability for you or answer any questions.

Last edited:
Hi! Looking for 44 SSR points for rent please - August 9 - August 12 - Studio

Would consider Kidani for the same dates Studio if SSR is not available (depending on price - I think they only have Savanna rooms available now :) Thanks!

I have 206 BLT Feb 2023 UY points and 220 Points I can borrow from 2024 for rent or transfer at $18 per point.

Please provide the following in order to check availability:

1. Check in/out date
2. DVC resort(s) in order preferred
3. Room type (studio, 1 Bed etc)
4. View (Standard, preferred, etc if it is an option)

If you are interested leave a message here or PM me and I will be happy to check availability for you or answer any questions.
We are looking for a Deluxe studio at either BWV or BCV checking in on June 17 and out on June 24. Would like a preferred view but would take standard view. Thanks for any help you can provide.

We are looking for a Deluxe studio at either BWV or BCV checking in on June 17 and out on June 24. Would like a preferred view but would take standard view. Thanks for any help you can provide.
Just saw this but there is no availability at any DVC resort for that time period. Thanks!

BLT doesn't have availability fully for that time period.
SSR, Old Key west and Kidani Village do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter