(CLOSED) *** INFO : Shipping to Your Resort ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
How far in advance can I ship things? I am 15 days out from my trip right now. Do I need to wait a bit longer?

I talked to the front desk at AoA and she said no more than 10 days before check-in. If you are staying somewhere else I would call and confirm.

Has anyone had problems using Amazon Prime? I seems so easy and free 2 day shipping, I am surprised I don't see more people using it. I am wanting to use it for our trip in September. Just wanting to make sure it is good to use.

I went with the 30 day trial because i wanted to stream tv/movies through roku. Nothing was free worth watching. I ended being lucky to remember to cancel before i was charged $99 for the year

I went with the 30 day trial because i wanted to stream tv/movies through roku. Nothing was free worth watching. I ended being lucky to remember to cancel before i was charged $99 for the year

My daughter already has Amazon Prime, so I wasn't going to get it just to ship items, I just have never used it to ship things to a resort from amazon. I want to ship water and cases of soda.

I recently got something shipped to Bay Lake and it was no problem. When I checked in they said it had arrived and they bought it up to the room for me shortly afterwards :)
Did they charge you a fee? I will be staying at BLT this summer and I'm getting conflicting information about shipping items there.

If I want to buy an item from a American company that says they can't ship to Canada, could I have them ship it to me while I'm at CBR in May? How would I know how long it would take them to process and ship my item?

If I want to buy an item from a American company that says they can't ship to Canada, could I have them ship it to me while I'm at CBR in May? How would I know how long it would take them to process and ship my item?
I would use Amazon. Before you check out it will tell you a delivery date. Things usually ship pretty quickly without Prime shipping.

You could also use Garden Grocer mentioned here a few times, but I feel like their delivery fee as well as minimum order is too high, even compared to what I'm used to paying for a similar service here in NYC.

Hi! I am looking to send some things on our next trip but I didn't see the Art of Animation's address on the first page. Does anyone know what address to use to ship from Amazon? Thanks for any help!!

Hi! I am looking to send some things on our next trip but I didn't see the Art of Animation's address on the first page. Does anyone know what address to use to ship from Amazon? Thanks for any help!!

1850 Animation Way
Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830-8400

I was hoping to mail some snacks etc. to Art of Animation prior to our arrival but it's not on the list- does AOA not accept packages ??

Is there a limit to how many packages can be sent? I have a box of things I'd like to send so I don't have to have them on the plane. I'm planning on utilizing the Garden Grocer delivery service. So that's two. Knowing that the LM rooms are so far from coffee (I'm a 3+ cup/day)...I'm contemplating getting a small coffe maker sent from Amazon. Too much? Be honest!

Is there a limit to how many packages can be sent? I have a box of things I'd like to send so I don't have to have them on the plane. I'm planning on utilizing the Garden Grocer delivery service. So that's two. Knowing that the LM rooms are so far from coffee (I'm a 3+ cup/day)...I'm contemplating getting a small coffe maker sent from Amazon. Too much? Be honest!

We've shipped 2 boxes from home and a garden grocer order with no issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter