Closed- Last 33 points for Rent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I'm looking for points to stay at the Boardwalk Jan 25-28. Anything available? Thank you! :)

Looking studio at BCV - one night only, Sat., Dec. 29, 2012. I believe it is 28 points.

Thank you.

Robert

Hi! I'm looking for points to stay at the Boardwalk Jan 25-28. Anything available? Thank you! :)

Hi

I am sorry for the delay in responding but DVC member services system has been down. There is availability for a pool or garden view but unfortunately it is 47 points which I do not have available at this time:sad:

Hi! We are staying off property for a week and we'd like to surprise our girls (17,7 and 5) with a night at Beach Club. We'd be checking in Friday Sept. 7th with 2 adults and 3 children. If there is availability, do you think it's worth the extra $$ over a standard room on expedia for $252? Thanks for your help!

Hi! We are staying off property for a week and we'd like to surprise our girls (17,7 and 5) with a night at Beach Club. We'd be checking in Friday Sept. 7th with 2 adults and 3 children. If there is availability, do you think it's worth the extra $$ over a standard room on expedia for $252? Thanks for your help!

Hi
There is availability I have sent you a pm :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter