pmcpmc

DIS Veteran
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
FOR QUICKEST RESPONSE EMAIL ssmg2009@icloud.com

PAYMENT TERMS

PAYMENT BY PERSONAL CHEQUE

10% DEPOSIT

BALANCE 60 DAYS BEFORE ARRIVAL DATE

My family has decided to go to the Asian Disney resorts this year so we are renting out our points

112POINTS TOTAL FOR RENT

26 POINTS FOR RENT SSR
86 OKW for rent

CAN BOOK NOW AUGUST 01ST TO DECEMBER 6th OKW 86 POINTS

Can book now April 1st to DECEMBER 6TH SSR 26 POINTS

I USE A CONTRACT FOR THE PROTECTION OF BOTH FAMILIES.

You need to supply the following details which Disney requires to book
Resort
Room size
Check in date
Check out date
Lead name
Address
Email
Telephone
Names of all people in the party
Age of any children

Disney dining can be added using Disney gift cards
Can also book Magical Express free Transport from the airport to your resort
Long term dvc family membership

$14/point

• REFERENCES
      01-09-2012, 04:59 PM #20
      Reasha.kling
      Earning My Ears

Wonderful Transaction
      Patrick was wonderful to deal with, was patient in answering all of our questions and provided prompt service. We thank him immensely and would be more than willing to complete more transactions with him. Thank you very much!

01-13-2012, 08:07 PM #28
      Trackerbee
      Just finished booking a Disney vacation at BWV in October with the help of Patrick McCann. I have rented points in years past, and I must say that this time was a piece of cake. Patrick was very helpful and quick to respond to all questions and he got us the dates we wanted. We were able to rent a preferred view and are waitlisted for a boardwalk view. Fingers crossed for that to come through Thanks Patrick

11-09-2010, 10:57 AM #22
      SmittyIA
      Earning My Ears
      pmcpmc

Kerry
      DVC Member

11-12-2010, 11:49 AM #34
      mousejunkie98
      DIS Veteran
      Thank you so much! After a quick and easy transaction my family is booked and already anticipating our stay at BWV. I would highly recommend renting points from Mr. McCann - hopefully I can again in the future.

Thanks also for the tips on how to get to Epcot and HS from the Boardwalk

11-16-2010, 08:12 PM #45
      poohbear7
      DIS Veteran
      Thank you very much for the point transfer. After an efficient and easy transaction my vacation at BWV is complete. PMCPMC was very helpful and informative.
      I would highly recommend renting or transferring points from him.

11-24-2010, 07:55 AM #62
      Mike
      DIS Veteran

Point Transfer
      Add me to the list of happy customers! This was the smoothest and fastest point transfer that I have ever experienced. Thanks for a great experience Patrick and thanks for helping me get the points I needed to plan my next vacation!!!

12-30-2003, 08:25 AM #32
      rrpesek
      Earning My Ears

Patrick
      I can't thank you enough for all you did to ensure that we received the villa of our choosing for our June WDW trip. I appreciate all of the communication and time you took with me.
      You made this a smooth and easy transaction and answered all of my many questions.

• Please do not hesitate to use me as a reference for any of your future renters. I will gladly share with them the positive experience I had with you.

Thanks again.

Renee

• TessDIS Veteran - 1997
      Thanks Patrick for helping us with point rental! For anyone on the fence, we just completed a transaction with Patrick and it was accomplished in short order. We contacted him over the weekend and by yesterday afternoon he had secured a booking for us at BWV. Personal check in the mail today to compensate him for the points and our reservation is linked on MDE. Patrick has offered to assist us with any further needs for the stay and he happily placed our special room requests for the visit. Looking forward to our F&W visit in October and appreciate the efficient and speedy response Patrick provided! :lovestruc

• lorbarEarning My Ears
      REFERENCES

12-23-17
      Thanks Patrick for the point transfer!
      Patrick was extremely prompt with all his communication. He answered all my questions and provided all the information needed for a smooth and efficient transaction. I highly recommend renting or transferring points from this gentleman. If I'm ever in need of BWV points, I will absolutely contact him for future transactions!

mousehouse23Mouseketeer
      Thank you, Patrick! It was a pleasure doing business with you, and I appreciate your fast, courteous response.

Very happy with our Vero Beach reservation this July. :)

Last edited:

PAYMENT TERMS

10% DEPOSIT

My family has decided to go to the Asian Disney resorts this year so we are renting out our points

307POINTS TOTAL FOR RENT

121 POINTS FOR RENT SSR
186 OKW POINTS FOR RENT

CAN BOOK NOW ALL RESORTS APRIL 1ST TO AUGUST 06TH 2018 121 POINTS

CAN BOOK NOW AUGUST 01ST TO DECEMBER 6th OKW 300POINTS

Can book now April 1st to DECEMBER 6TH SSR 121 POINTS

Resort
Room size
Check in date
Check out date
Lead name
Address
Email
Telephone
Age of any children

$14/point

• REFERENCES
      Reasha.kling
      Earning My Ears

Wonderful Transaction
      Patrick was wonderful to deal with, was patient in answering all of our questions and provided prompt service. We thank him immensely and would be more than willing to complete more transactions with him. Thank you very much!

Trackerbee
      Just finished booking a Disney vacation at BWV in October with the help of Patrick McCann. I have rented points in years past, and I must say that this time was a piece of cake. Patrick was very helpful and quick to respond to all questions and he got us the dates we wanted. We were able to rent a preferred view and are waitlisted for a boardwalk view. Fingers crossed for that to come through Thanks Patrick

SmittyIA
      Earning My Ears
      pmcpmc

Kerry
      DVC Member

mousejunkie98
      DIS Veteran
      Thank you so much! After a quick and easy transaction my family is booked and already anticipating our stay at BWV. I would highly recommend renting points from Mr. McCann - hopefully I can again in the future.

poohbear7
      DIS Veteran
      Thank you very much for the point transfer. After an efficient and easy transaction my vacation at BWV is complete. PMCPMC was very helpful and informative.

Mike
      DIS Veteran

Point Transfer
      Add me to the list of happy customers! This was the smoothest and fastest point transfer that I have ever experienced. Thanks for a great experience Patrick and thanks for helping me get the points I needed to plan my next vacation!!!

rrpesek
      Earning My Ears

Patrick
      I can't thank you enough for all you did to ensure that we received the villa of our choosing for our June WDW trip. I appreciate all of the communication and time you took with me.
      You made this a smooth and easy transaction and answered all of my many questions.

• Please do not hesitate to use me as a reference for any of your future renters. I will gladly share with them the positive experience I had with you.

Thanks again.

Renee

• TessDIS Veteran - 1997
      Thanks Patrick for helping us with point rental! For anyone on the fence, we just completed a transaction with Patrick and it was accomplished in short order. We contacted him over the weekend and by yesterday afternoon he had secured a booking for us at BWV. Personal check in the mail today to compensate him for the points and our reservation is linked on MDE. Patrick has offered to assist us with any further needs for the stay and he happily placed our special room requests for the visit. Looking forward to our F&W visit in October and appreciate the efficient and speedy response Patrick provided! :lovestruc

• lorbarEarning My Ears
      REFERENCES

12-23-17
      Patrick was extremely prompt with all his communication. He answered all my questions and provided all the information needed for a smooth and efficient transaction. I highly recommend renting or transferring points from this gentleman. If I'm ever in need of BWV points, I will absolutely contact him for future transactions!

mousehouse23Mouseketeer
      Thank you, Patrick! It was a pleasure doing business with you, and I appreciate your fast, courteous response.

Looking to rent points for a January 15-20 stay (yes 8/9 days away) for a studio family of five but one of the children is an infant so only needs to sleep 4. Not against a split stay! Thanks

Looking to rent points for a January 15-20 stay (yes 8/9 days away) for a studio family of five but one of the children is an infant so only needs to sleep 4. Not against a split stay! Thanks
Sorry points only start April 1st
Patrick

PAYMENT TERMS

10% DEPOSIT

112POINTS TOTAL FOR RENT

26 POINTS FOR RENT SSR
86 OKW for rent

CAN BOOK NOW AUGUST 01ST TO DECEMBER 6th OKW 86 POINTS

Can book now April 1st to DECEMBER 6TH SSR 26 POINTS

Resort
Room size
Check in date
Check out date
Lead name
Address
Email
Telephone
Age of any children

$14/point

• REFERENCES
      Reasha.kling
      Earning My Ears

Wonderful Transaction

Trackerbee

SmittyIA
      Earning My Ears
      pmcpmc

Kerry
      DVC Member

mousejunkie98
      DIS Veteran

poohbear7
      DIS Veteran

Mike
      DIS Veteran

Point Transfer

rrpesek
      Earning My Ears

Patrick

Thanks again.

Renee

• TessDIS Veteran - 1997

• lorbarEarning My Ears
      REFERENCES

12-23-17

mousehouse23Mouseketeer

Patrick thanks for your diligence in getting us 10 days in a BWV Standard View. I was having a hard time getting exactly what I wanted and you came through for us big time! I look forward to working with you in the future! You will be the first person I would contact!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter