CLOSED - OKW 145 Oct 2021 UY Points for Transfer - $16.00 PP Unrestricted

Status
Not open for further replies.

MLafont

Earning My Ears
Points for transfer to another DVC member. These are Oct 2021 UY which have full longevity for future trip planning at any DVC resort, Adventures by Disney, Disney Cruise Line or Intervals International and others. Unlike some newer DVC contracts, these points are unrestricted in how they can be used. These points can also be banked!!

145 Oct 21 UY points $16.00 per point REDUCED

I will accept Venmo or PayPal payment

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi! Is there any availability this morning for a studio that sleeps 5 for 5/21 and/or 5/22? I am open to a single night or a split stay.
Thank-You,
Pam

Looking for avaiablity for 2 bedroom during June 15th to 19th 2022. Let me know.

thank you,

Points for transfer to another DVC member. These are Oct 2021 UY which have full longevity for future trip planning at any DVC resort, Adventures by Disney, Disney Cruise Line or Intervals International and others. Unlike some newer DVC contracts, these points are unrestricted in how they can be used. These points can also be banked!!

145 Oct 21 UY points $17.00 per point

I will accept Venmo or PayPal payment

Thanks!
Hello,
Do you have points left? I believe there is boardwalk 1bedroom open for 6/24-6/26 which im looking to buy points. thank you! :)

If you have points left, I am interested in 111 points to use for a one bedroom lake view at Bay Lake in the end of August 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter