• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED --OKW 492 points available to rent- must use by 3/30/21 - $11/point

Status
Not open for further replies.

readytogotodisney

DIS Veteran
Points expire 3/30/21 so all travel must be completed prior to that.

I have rented our points before and will have a contract. Payments will have to go through Paypal with fees being paid for by renter.

Let me know when, resort and room size and I'll see what I can do for you

Thank you!

Last edited:

I have rented our points before and will have a contract. Payments will have to go through Paypal with fees being paid for by renter.

Thank you!
Hello! I am very interested in this! We're planning a trip March 26-31, and am interested in anything at Grand Floridian, (145 needed for lake view, 123 for standard view), Old Key West (80 for studio), or Boulder Ridge Villas (93 for studio). Thank you!

Hi, I would like to rent 203 points for a 1 bedroom at bay lake studio from 12/12/2020 to 12/19/2020.

Thank you

Just realized I can't PM or receive Pm since I am new....

Last edited:

I would love to get anything at Wilderness Lodge for 3/12-3/16 if possible. 2 adults and 2 kids.

Thank you!
Pm sent!

Thank you!
Sending PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter