CLOSED: OKW Points to Rent $15 - 126 points OCT 2019 and 220 points OCT 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dasha

Mouseketeer
126 points for OCT 2018 Use year can be used up to SEPT 30th, 2019
These points are good for any resort for reservations made from now thru September 30th.

220 points for OCT 2019 Use year can be used up to SEPT 30th, 2020
These OKW points are good for reservations at points to rent for stays checking in up to 7 months in advance at all DVC resorts and up to 11 months in advance at OKW.

If you are interested, please PM the following and I will be happy to check availability for you:
  • your name,
  • the number of adults and children,
  • resort preference,
  • room type, and
  • date of arrival and date of departure.
I’m an experienced renter and accept payment via PayPal or personal check. I can also book Disney Dining Plan and the Magical Express for you. Payment is due in full when you receive the reservation confirmation in your name from DVC.

Thanks.

Hi Dasha,
I’m new to renting dvc points but I am interested in booking something like a 1 or 2 bedroom villa at the Polynesian or Bay tower for May 2020. Specifically one of the first two weeks in May, either works just fine. Will the points you have cover a villa like that? Also will you set everything up for us or do we somehow receive the points and purchase from there? If the villas cost more than the points offered can we make up the difference in cash? Would it be better to wait to purchase the villa closer to the date of departure? Thanks!

Sorry, at this point I can only rent Poly and BLT seven months out and OKW 11 months out. Your best bet is to check the boards in June for a BLT or Poly owner who would then be able to make a May 2020 reservation.

Anything for Poly (7/24/19 - 7/28/19) in a Deluxe Studio?
Thanks.

Sorry, only 23rd available for one nights.

Only thing available those dates is Saratoga Springs standard at 64 points or preferred at 76.

Thanks!

Hello,
Studio or 1 bedroom
3/21/2020 - 3/28/2020
2 adults, 2 children (4 and 6) and 1 infant
OKW is fine, although I can check back at the 7 month window for other resorts.

Thank you!

OKW is available in studio 108 pts or 1 bd 222 with regular room or room near hospitality house (registration area with the biggest pool).

I am looking for 50 pt transfer of 2019 pts for December 2019 trip I have planned.

Will you be willing to transfer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter