• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED - OKW POINTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkicinski

54 years of marriage
Good @ OKW 11 mo. out (thru next Sept) and at any other resort 7 mo. out (thru next May). We have been DVC members since 1993 and promise to give you a wonderful rental experience! Also, VERY familiar with the area and can give you helpful info for your Disney stay. We have references upon request, since we have rented many times and quarantee fast service. Payment in full at time of confirmation by paypal. Please incllude resort, type of unit wanted, plus check-in/check-out dates for us to check availability. To make reservation, you would need to PM us priimary contact, including address, email, and phone number, other guests, plus gender and age of children.
We will try our very best to get you what you want in a timely fashion. We have access to ALL dates available from Disney resorts.

Hi there, We have a family of 5 and looking for Jan 3-6..flexible on property. Usually stay at AKL but given the dates and late timeline please let me know if anything is available anywhere:)

Hi there, We have a family of 5 and looking for Jan 3-6..flexible on property. Usually stay at AKL but given the dates and late timeline please let me know if anything is available anywhere:)
I find nothing, studio or 1 bedroom for those dates on grounds. I did find a one bedroom for 9-11 @ Saratoga for 72 pts and a studio at Poly for the 12th @ 17 pts. Everything is pretty booked up. If you would be interested in the dates I did find, let me know asap so we can book before they're gone. Sorry

Last edited:
I'm sorry to say that I have checked for your dates and there is nothing, studio or 1 bedroom, available. Jan. 9-11 has a one bedroom at SS, also SS has a one bedroom for 23-27. AK kidani has a 1 bed 24 and 25. Poly has a studio for the 12th. If interested in any of those, let me know asap.

Hello! Im sure its booked up, but are there any studios available for December 12-18? Anything with at least 3 of those days In a row? 2 adults. Thank you!

Hello! I am looking for a studio at Saratoga Springs arriving March 13-15. We are 2 adults. Thank you so much for checking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter