CLOSED (Only 52 Points Left) 600 Old Key West Points, Valid at All DVC Resorts, for Rent @$17 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for four nights in April (Wed -Sun) for family of 5. Obviously very late notice so very flexible on location.

Thanks, are there studios available at any of these? We are trying to keep down on expense if we can. This is for my youngest daughter's 21st birthday and I am trying to make it special but also need to keep it on a budget.
Yes there are studios at most of the resorts you requested. They sleep four people is this is ok. They would require 60-90 points depending on the resort. Let me know if you would like to proceed.

Yes there are studios at most of the resorts you requested. They sleep four people is this is ok. They would require 60-90 points depending on the resort. Let me know if you would like to proceed.
Yes, I would like to proceed. Boardwalk would be ideal if available since we will be celebrating her 21st birthday. Please let me know your rental process. Thank you!! :)

Yes, I would like to proceed. Boardwalk would be ideal if available since we will be celebrating her 21st birthday. Please let me know your rental process. Thank you!! :)

There are no studios available at the Boardwalk Villa. There is availability at most of your other requested resorts.
Polynesian 80 points, Rivera, 68 points, Grand Floridian 88 points, Wilderness Lodge 68 points. Remember their is a maximum of four in a studio.

If you would like to make the reservation, I will need the names, addresses, phone number and email of all adults and the names and ages of any children.

Once the reservation is made, I will send you the confirmation number which you can add to the MyDisneyExperience app if you wish. I will also send you a rental agreement and a PayPal invoice for convenience.

July 24-July 28, 4 nights, correct?

That is all there is to it. Let me know if you want to proceed or have any further questions.

Bill

Looking for four nights in April (Wed -Sun) for family of 5. Obviously very late notice so very flexible on location.
For 4/19-4/23 there is 1 bedroom availability at SS 136 points, WL 158 points, AK 134 points, Riviera 232 points.
For 4/26-4/30 there is 1 bedroom availability at OKW 134 points, SS 136 points, AK 134 points, BLT 180 points, Rivera 232 points, BW 164 points, and WL 158 points.

If you would like to make a reservation, I will need the names, address, phone number, and email of all adults and the names and ages of any children.

I will send you the confirmation number which you can add to your MyDisneyExperience App.

I will also send a rental agreement and a PayPal invoice for convenience.

That is all there is to it. Have a Magical Day!

Bill

For 4/19-4/23 there is 1 bedroom availability at SS 136 points, WL 158 points, AK 134 points, Riviera 232 points.
For 4/26-4/30 there is 1 bedroom availability at OKW 134 points, SS 136 points, AK 134 points, BLT 180 points, Rivera 232 points, BW 164 points, and WL 158 points.

If you would like to make a reservation, I will need the names, address, phone number, and email of all adults and the names and ages of any children.

I will send you the confirmation number which you can add to your MyDisneyExperience App.

I will also send a rental agreement and a PayPal invoice for convenience.

That is all there is to it. Have a Magical Day!

Bill
There is also a 1 bedroom at Saratoga Springs for 4/5-4/9 for 180 points.

There are no studios available at the Boardwalk Villa. There is availability at most of your other requested resorts.
Polynesian 80 points, Rivera, 68 points, Grand Floridian 88 points, Wilderness Lodge 68 points. Remember their is a maximum of four in a studio.

If you would like to make the reservation, I will need the names, addresses, phone number and email of all adults and the names and ages of any children.

Once the reservation is made, I will send you the confirmation number which you can add to the MyDisneyExperience app if you wish. I will also send you a rental agreement and a PayPal invoice for convenience.

July 24-July 28, 4 nights, correct?

That is all there is to it. Let me know if you want to proceed or have any further questions.

Bill
BRV Wilderness Lodge would work perfect. I will messenger you information.

Hi! Can you check Boardwalk Villas 8/16-8/23 for a Studio? Or really any portion of those dates.

I also need some dates in December/January if you have more points to rent.

Would be looking for two studios for each of the following dates:
12/25-12/30 at either Beach Club, Boardwalk, or Riviera
And then
12/30-1/4 at either Poly, Bay Lake, Grand Floridian, or Copper Creek

Last edited:
Hi! Can you check Boardwalk Villas 8/16-8/23 for a Studio? Or really any portion of those dates.

And then
There are no studios at the Boardwalk for 8/16-8/23 but there are studios at most of the other DVC Resorts including the Grand Floridian and Poly.

I will have points available but I cannot book for the December dates until seven months prior to check in.

Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks.

And then
There are no studios at the Boardwalk for 8/16-8/23 but there are studios at most of the other DVC Resorts including the Grand Floridian and Poly.

I will have points available but I cannot book for the December dates until seven months prior to check in.

OK, thank you. Does Beach Club have anything in the 8/16-8/23 range?

Long shot but looking for one night March 18th. Studio preferred.
There is a studio at Saratoga Springs for 18 DVC Points and Boardwalk for 22 DVC points. There are also 1 bedroom villas at several of the DVC resorts from 36-46 DVC Points.

If you would like for me to make this reservation, I will need the names, addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses of all adult guests and the names and ages of any children.

Have a great day!

Up to 600 DVC Points for rent. I can book a reservation for you up to eleven months prior to check- in at Old Key West Resort and up to seven months prior to check-in at all other DVC Resorts.

I have been a member of DVC since 1997 and have had numerous renters over the years. Many have become repeat customers. I provide a written rental agreement and prefer PayPal for payment.

My points rent for $17 per point. Please let me know if I can help you plan a magical vacation at the “Happiest Place on Earth”. Please book as early as possible.
bump

There is a studio at Saratoga Springs for 18 DVC Points and Boardwalk for 22 DVC points. There are also 1 bedroom villas at several of the DVC resorts from 36-46 DVC Points.

If you would like for me to make this reservation, I will need the names, addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses of all adult guests and the names and ages of any children.

Have a great day!
I sent you a DM

Up to 600 DVC Points for rent. I can book a reservation for you up to eleven months prior to check- in at Old Key West Resort and up to seven months prior to check-in at all other DVC Resorts.

I have been a member of DVC since 1997 and have had numerous renters over the years. Many have become repeat customers. I provide a written rental agreement and prefer PayPal for payment.

My points rent for $17 per point. Please let me know if I can help you plan a magical vacation at the “Happiest Place on Earth”. Please book as early as possible.
bump

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter