CLOSED (Only 52 Points Left) 600 Old Key West Points, Valid at All DVC Resorts, for Rent @$17 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a studio or 1 BDR villa for 3/18-3/20. Prefer BWV but would be interested in others.

Looking for a studio or 1 BDR villa for 3/18-3/20. Prefer BWV but would be interested in others.
The only thing left for the dates you selected is a 1 BR at OKW and a 1 BR at SS. Unfortunately I do not have enough remaining points to make the reservation.

Yes there are studios and 1 bedrooms available at many of the locations for the night of March 13.
Awesome, I'm interested in Beach Club for the most part, but can also work with Boardwalk and Yacht Club specifically.

There is one at the Boardwalk for 19 DVC Points.
That works for me if Beach and Yacht weren't available. I'm already staying at Boardwalk, just needed an extra night. I currently have a studio garden/pool view so I would prefer to stick to that if available, but the other views are fine if not available!

That works for me if Beach and Yacht weren't available. I'm already staying at Boardwalk, just needed an extra night. I currently have a studio garden/pool view so I would prefer to stick to that if available, but the other views are fine if not available!
I just checked and it is no longer available. The only studio available now is at the Grand Floridian but I am sure it won't last long. It is 27 DVC Points. I will need the names, addresses, phone number, and email of all adult guests and the name and ages of any children.

I just checked and it is no longer available. The only studio available now is at the Grand Floridian but I am sure it won't last long. It is 27 DVC Points. I will need the names, addresses, phone number, and email of all adult guests and the name and ages of any children.
Sorry, that won't work for me. Thanks so much for checking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter