Closed, Points are all gone, thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm looking for October 3-11. Willing to split stay. Looking for either monorail or epcot resorts.

Hi, I’m looking for any dates in October at HHI. Need a 2 bedroom and would like to stay 5 nights. Thanks!

Hi, I’m looking for any dates in October at HHI. Need a 2 bedroom and would like to stay 5 nights. Thanks!
Hi, only 3 nights are available 10/16-10/19. Or 5 nights starting 10/31/20.

Hi, BWV has a garden/pool view available for all the dates except the last night. Ploy has a studio for 10/10 for 1 night.

Or you can do Poly for 10/3-10/9, but the last 2 night will have to be a non-Epcot or non-monorail resort.

Thanks for all the interest. Please pm me so I can respond promptly. I don't check on the post as frequently in the day, but I get emails when I have a pm.

If you still have points remaining I am looking for 74 points to be used a Kidani, 2BR Lockoff preferably for 2 nights Oct 30 and 31, checking out Nov 1 for 4 adults. Thanks.

Looking for 2 nights at Polynesian Studio in September. Wednesday to Friday night, exact date flexible. Any openings?

I am looking for 2 nights, Sept 3 - 5th. Two adults, one teen in a studio. Is there any availability, preferably BLT?

Hello, I would like to purchase 33 points for Sept. 27th-30th at Animal Kingdom Jambo for a Deluxe Studio - Standard View. I checked and the room is available.

The reservation is for 2 people. 1 adult - Stephanie Floyd and 1 child - Landon Floyd age 6. Please verify the points are for sale at $14 per point so the total cost would be $462. Please advise how to book or transfer the points to my DVC membership. Please private message me as soon as you can with details.

Thank you, Debra

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter