• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closed: Points for Rent: $10.50/point SSR expires 5-31-09

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife and I have been members since 2007. Took our grandchildren to Disney in October. Went to Vero Beach this spring and then tried to book at Hilton Head for this summer but way to late. Just found a Seabrook Island vacation home for our entire family and therefore won't be using these points. I will be glad to book a reservation for you and hope you can enjoy your trip as much as we as we have. These points have been banked so I do not believe they can be transferred. Watching this site with anticipation.
Yes I am a newbee but I had to start sometime. I don't really know about all these characters that you can attach so I am just.....

Decklake

Hi,
I am looking for 13 points for July 24th for 1 night studio at Saratoga. Feel free to call.
Thanks,
Dean 440-382-8106

Do you have any points left? We would like to go around the first week of July. At this point we aren't picky about the resort. So we would like to see what is available and the amount of points we would need. If you can help please PM me.
Thanks!

Hi, if you have points left, I would need 95 for one week. 2 adults, 1 child of 5 years of age

You can email me LCUDDINGTON @ HOTMAIL.COM

or call (204) 578-5285

Thank you!

HI I sent you a PM but if you are new I am not sure you can get it ...you may have to get out there and post a bit!!. We need points and you may call 206.412.0939 or email pferg3@comcast.net thanks!!..and welcome to the boards

Hello...We were looking for a studio room at OKW Jan.3-11, 2009. Can your points be booked there instead? Thank you for your time!

Yes I can book there six months in advance. If you are interested we can communicate by e-mail. Mine is decklake at aol.com or my cell is 614 216-8366. Steve

I need a week at SSR or BWV in January: 17-24 or 24-31 so your points would cover a subset of my needs. Let me know if they are still available.

Tom
tom.chavez at comcast.net

Hi,
We are looking for 65 to 85 points to use for a standard at Boardwalk Villas on September 7-13 or 14. Their will be me, my husband and our two three year old children.
Thank you,
Carmen

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter