• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closed: Points for Rent: $10.50/point SSR expires 5-31-09

Status
Not open for further replies.
130 points @ SSR @ $10.50 remaining.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

130 points @ SSR @ $10.50 remaining.

I still have 130 points that expires 5-30-09.
This reply gets me to 10 posts and I can now answer PM's

Hi! Im looking for points for a studio room at ssr or vwl for Sept 28 thru Oct 3! My husband & I are going to Disney for our 30th anniversary & looking forward to staying at a nice Disney resort. I am new to this , so I can't send pm's, but I can receive them. Please send information! Thanks!
jwven

hi,
do you have any points left? my sister needs 70 points for a studio at Boardwalk for Feb. 22- 27, 2009..... so they can join my family , i have rented points from someone else already , please let me know if you ave any left and what your payment requirements are.
thanks so much

Hi again,
I wanted to add, i know you can't make reservations at Boardwalk until 7 months out which will be in July, so if you can please let me know if this would be possible if you have points left.
thanks,

Now I need just 54 points for one night at SSR, January 30. Please let me know if this will work for you.

Tom
tom.chavez at comcast.net

I would like to rent 40 pts for a stuido stay at OKW Oct. 19 - out Oct 24, 2008. Will send a casher checl. Isabelle Burns

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter