Closed - Points for Rent: 10 Points at $10 per point - Points Expire 10/1/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a studio may18-19 or May 19-21!or a combo of the days...I know there wouldn't be enough points for all three nights. If you could let me know any openings I would appreciate it. Thank you.

Looking for July 19 -20 2 night, Old Key West Resort 28 points. If you still have the points please let me know, thanks.

Hello! Hopefully everything is fine and I am wondering if there is availability for any studio on 28-29 (One night).

Hello,

I have 50 points to rent that we did not use on our last Disney trip because our dates changed. The points expire on 10/1/17 but the points are in holding so they can be used for a new Disney Vacation Club Resort as long as the reservation is booked 60 or less days before the respective check-in date.

If interested, please text me at 7816867461 and I can check on anything within the subsequent 60 days from the date you contact me. Once the reservation is booked and you receive a confirmation email from Disney detailing as such, I will ask for the balance due via a paypal friends and family payment only, this way I avoid additional paypal fees which has caught me in the past in selling points on this board.

Thanks
Ryan
Sent text. Thanks

May 26th Studio? I need to add a night to an upcoming stay, whatever might be available at the lowest points, trying to stay below $150.

I only have 10 points left to rent at $10. I can also purchase 15 additional points at $15 per point and would sell you those at cost if the 10 at $10 are not enough.

I only have 10 points left to rent at $10. I can also purchase 15 additional points at $15 per point and would sell you those at cost if the 10 at $10 are not enough.

Garden view inn room at Vero Beach available on Sunday 9/3? Thank you

If you still have 31 points left I could use 26 of them for a AKL Value studio on 8/24 and 8/25. I believe it is 13 points per night. Prefer the value studio at Jambo House (poolview). Thanks! You can also email me at sandra.mantione @gmail.com

Sorry I didn't receive your text. At this point is Ben looking at Thursday 8/24 and Friday 8/25 if you can help with that . (585) 224-5154. Thanks Sandy

Hi I was interested in renting for 1 or 2 nights at the wilderness lodge or the beach club standard studio June 4th and/or June 5th. Please let me know thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter