**CLOSED** POINTS FOR RENT. 101 POINTS LEFT AT $16 pp BCV expire 1 Dec 21.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi!
may 23- may 26
1 adult 1 child (7)
studio
literally anything! but prefer AKV or Boardwalk

Hi. I have check out availability for 23-26 May in a studio and the following is everything that is available for those dates:-

Polynesian Standard View 57 points
Lake View 69 point

Saratoga Standard View 39 points
Preferred View 45 points.

Please PM me if you would like anything further or to book. Thanks for your enquiry and have a great day.

June 9-12
polynesian, boulder ridge
5 people

Hi. Thanks for your message. Polynesian is not available for those dates but Boulder Ridge is as follows:-
Studio 52 points
1 Bed 106 points

Please PM me if you need any further info or to book. Have a great day.

I would definitely take the studio at Boulder. Could you actually check to see if it’s available through the 13th

Hi there! I am looking to rent one night for this upcoming weekend. 3/20-3/21. We need a two bedroom Villa please. Lmk if you are able to find anything :)

Hi. Thanks for your enquiry. The DVC site is just currently down for maintenance I will come back to you as soon as it is back up and running.

11/19 - 5 nights, studio, 4 people. Anything available?
Hi. Saratog is available 69-83points depending on which accommodation, AK Kidani is available for 89 points and OKW is available for 63 points. Please PM if you would like to book any of these or check anything else. Thanks and have a great day

Hi there! I am looking to rent one night for this upcoming weekend. 3/20-3/21. We need a two bedroom Villa please. Lmk if you are able to find anything :)

Hi . There is availability for that night. Have you a preference where you would like to be. Please PM and I can check it out for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter