CLOSED: Points for rent: 109 GCV, September 2022 UY. $17 pp for any resort with reservation ending no later than August 31, 2023.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woody'sRoundup

Earning My Ears
DVC Platinum
Owner since 2008. 203 GCV. $22pp for VGC. add $2 per point for reservations under 50 points. Happy to book reservations for all other resorts 7 months out or less. Discount $2pp for rentals (up to 109 points) ending before August 31, 2023, .

Last edited:
Owner since 2008. Up to 750 AKV, 1080 Aulani, 714 GCV. $19 pp for Aulani and AKV, $22pp for VGC. add $2 per point for reservations under 50 points. Happy to book reservations for all other resorts 7 months out or less. Discount $1pp for rentals (up to 304 points) ending before August 31, 2023, .
BUMP

We currently have plans to come down on 8/22/23 and are interested in a deluxe studio for AT LEAST five nights, starting on the 22nd… 1st choice resort being BCVs, second the Boardwalk, and 3rd Saratoga Springs (with a preferred unit being “preferred” at both Boardwalk & Saratoga Springs) any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Rick

We currently have plans to come down on 8/22/23 and are interested in a deluxe studio for AT LEAST five nights, starting on the 22nd… 1st choice resort being BCVs, second the Boardwalk, and 3rd Saratoga Springs (with a preferred unit being “preferred” at both Boardwalk & Saratoga Springs) any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Rick
I can't pm you. I believe you might need 10 responses first?

Availability only at ssr, but 5+ as many more nights available in a preferred studio.

This is perfect… I am traveling so my availability is uncertain right now… you may text me if you wish at We are currently scheduled to fly in 8/22 & out on 8/30… my main decision will be whether we spend part of the time off site or not… I do have one other question… can you confirm if the preferred villas are closer to Disney Springs or not? Thanks, Rick

Last edited:
Hello looking at 2 different options... looking for Saturday night July 15th, a studio room? 2nd option is July 15th to July 20th (check out), studio room... in a perfect world I have a Rivera reservation and I was suppose to be checking out on July 15th but I things have changed and I would like to add another day onto Rivera, July 15th.... if not, then would look at another resort for July 15th to 20th

Thank you
Kevin

Kevin, sorry for the delay. The 15th is not available at Riveria. I'll send another message shortly about where there is availability for the 15th to 20th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter