CLOSED: Points for Rent: 120 VGF @ $22/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

DVC Dom

Earning My Ears
DVC Gold
I have Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa (VGF) points for rent - June 2022 Use Year. Vacation must begin on/after 1 June 2022, and must end by 31 May 2023.

I can book 11 months out at VGF, or 7 months out everywhere else.

I make the entire process pretty simple. I utilize a digitally signed contract and accept credit cards, Zelle, or iMessage payments (two installments - now and 6 months prior to check-in). I don’t add an extra credit card fee to make your reservation.

These are my own family points that we don’t plan to use, so I take great pride in facilitating your family‘s vacation with them!

Please indicate party size, check-in/out dates, and desired resort/room. I will only book vacations that need at least 75 points.

Cheers!
Dom

FORUM REMINDER: Per DISboards policy, DO NOT post any personal contact information in your forum posts. If you can’t PM me…read the rules on how to earn the ability to PM :)

Last edited:
Hi! I wanted to see if you see any availability for a party of 2 for a studio for any 5 nights between 9/23 - 10/11 for this year? If possible, we'd prefer VGF, AKL, BLT, or Poly, but would be open to anything else if available.

Hi! I wanted to see if you see any availability for a party of 2 for a studio for any 5 nights between 9/23 - 10/11 for this year? If possible, we'd prefer VGF, AKL, BLT, or Poly, but would be open to anything else if available.
Sent you a PM

Hello,

We are looking for availability for this October:
Check in 10/8/2022, check out 10/16/2022
Party of 3
Preferably VGF, Poly, or OKW but we are flexible.

Thank you so much!

Do you have any studio not OKW and Saratoga. Sept 24 - Oct 8th. Looking for any 7 day stretch but will take 5 days and can pick up a room somewhere else or a split stay.. thanks

Hello,

We are looking for availability for this October:
Check in 10/8/2022, check out 10/16/2022
Party of 3
Preferably VGF, Poly, or OKW but we are flexible.

Thank you so much!
Sent you a PM

Do you have any studio not OKW and Saratoga. Sept 24 - Oct 8th. Looking for any 7 day stretch but will take 5 days and can pick up a room somewhere else or a split stay.. thanks
Nothing, sorry!

Any Epcot area studios or 1 BR available during December 27 - January 2 - flexible a day or two on dates.

There's a bit (more availability in 1BRs for nights of 30th and 31st), but with my VGF points, I can't book those until May 27th (7 months out).

-Dom

@aworm014 , sorry but that's too close, and too short of a stay. There's probably other folks with cheaper points looking to book a small, last-minute rental like that.

Good luck!
Dom

@aworm014 , Please do not post private contact info a public post. Please read the forum rules, and build up your post count to get PM capability. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter