CLOSED Points for Rent: 122 Points OKW $16 PP (Use by 7/31/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.

brianthompson1

Earning My Ears
DVC Silver
I have 122 points available to rent @ $16 per point for OKW. These points can be used at any DVC resort with availablility. Travel must be completed by 7/31/23.

If interested, please provide me with the following information in order to check your request:
  • resort preference and check in/out dates
  • room type (studio, 1BR etc) and preferred view
  • number in your party including ages of children in your party
I accept payment via PayPal-friends and family option (no fees) or Venmo. Payment is due upon confirmation of reservation in your name.

Send me a PM or reply to this post and I'll let you know what is currently available.

Last edited:
I know this is crazy and last minute, but just seeing if there is any availability (not even sure if it's too close to the date):
Check in 6/16 check out 6/19,
Studio - any view, any resort,
2 adults, 1 child (age 11)

I know this is crazy and last minute, but just seeing if there is any availability (not even sure if it's too close to the date):
Check in 6/16 check out 6/19,
Studio - any view, any resort,
2 adults, 1 child (age 11)
There is availability at Saratoga Springs Resort in a Preferred Studio... total 53 points. Send me a PM if you're interested and we'll get this all set for you!

I would love a studio any 2-3 nights together the last week of June, if available. 2 adults.

Very limited availability in studios that week. I do see three nights 6/26 - 6/29 at Animal Kingdom Villas Jambo House standard view for 42 points. These dates will likely get taken quick. PM me if you’d like to try and secure the reservation.

I would love a studio any 2-3 nights together the last week of June, if available. 2 adults.
Very limited availability in studios that week. I do see three nights 6/26 - 6/29 at Animal Kingdom Villas Jambo House standard view for 42 points. These dates will likely get taken quick. PM me if you’d like to try and secure the reservation.

do you have available still?
july 13-21 or july 15-21 1 bedroom (5 minimum )
resort doesn’t matter but to stay in budget prefer resort with least points . 5 in party 2 adults 3 kids 1 infant

Hi, do you have anything w/c 8/21-8/25? Studio (2a2c,1infant) thank you. Pref OKW

do you have available still?
july 13-21 or july 15-21 1 bedroom (5 minimum )
resort doesn’t matter but to stay in budget prefer resort with least points . 5 in party 2 adults 3 kids 1 infant
There are a couple of 1 bedroom options available but they exceed the number of points I have available to rent… example: Animal Kingdom Villas Kidani Village 5 nights (7/15-7/21) standard view 1 bedroom is 165 points.

Are there any studios available July 17-22? Or July 17-20th?
Available Studios 7/17 to 7/22 (5 nights):
Saratoga Springs Standard Room = 72 points
Saratoga Springs Preferred Room = 79 points

Available Studios 7/17 to 7/20 (3 nights):
Saratoga Springs Standard Room = 42 points
Saratoga Springs Preferred Room = 45 points
AKV Jambo House Standard View = 42 points
AKV Jambo House Savanna View = 51 points

Send me a PM with the following if you'd like me to secure a reservation for you:
  • All names for the reservation and title (Mr., Mrs., Ms., Miss, etc)
  • Age/Gender for any guest under age 18
  • Primary contact name
  • Primary contact address (City/State/zip)
  • Primary contact phone number
  • Primary contact email address

Last edited:
Available Studios 7/17 to 7/22 (5 nights):
Saratoga Springs Standard Room = 72 points
Saratoga Springs Preferred Room = 79 points

Available Studios 7/17 to 7/20 (3 nights):
Saratoga Springs Standard Room = 42 points
Saratoga Springs Preferred Room = 45 points
AKV Jambo House Standard View = 42 points
AKV Jambo House Savanna View = 51 points

Send me a PM with the following if you'd like me to secure a reservation for you:
  • All names for the reservation and title (Mr., Mrs., Ms., Miss, etc)
  • Age/Gender for any guest under age 18
  • Primary contact name
  • Primary contact address (City/State/zip)
  • Primary contact phone number
  • Primary contact email address
Thank you for checking! My group decided they didn’t want to switch from our current hotel.

I sent PM.
I need to book Aulani July 9-11, Studio-poolside garden view. ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter