• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closed:Points For Rent: 130 available @ $10.00 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you consider a small transfer of your points? We need only 8 points to complete our reservation for March, 2009.

Thanks!

HI,
We are interested in renting points for our 2009 Feb. vacation. We would like to stay at the Animal Kingdom Villas in a one bedroom standard view. Do you have 100 points to rent?

Thanks, Jean Ann

Disney vacation club member with 218 points available for rent. Points can be used to stay at any Disney resort and are good through August 2009. Please contact me if interested. Thanks

Would you be willing to transfer points into my account? We are planning on going in April 09. If you can please email me at or call me at 603-315-4404

I am helping a frined out with a mini vacation and will need 33pts for a stay at BWV check in date March 30th, check out April 2nd. (3 nights) Standard Studio @11pts per night.

33 pts. in all needed

Please let me know if you can make this reservation for me!
Have a Magical Day!

Jaime

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter