• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

(CLOSED) Points for Rent 133 Saratoga Springs $18/pp Travel Through 1/31/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, wondering if there is any availability for either (15/08/2022 - 29/08/2022) or (06/09/2022 - 20/09/2022) so basically 2 weeks, for 1 person, can be slightly flexible on dates just aiming for end of august to and/or avoid labour day to avoid crowds. Just looking for a deluxe level resort to get the EMH at the smallest room/cheapest for my trip from Australia. Thanks in advance

Hi, wondering if there is any availability for either (15/08/2022 - 29/08/2022) or (06/09/2022 - 20/09/2022) so basically 2 weeks, for 1 person, can be slightly flexible on dates just aiming for end of august to and/or avoid labour day to avoid crowds. Just looking for a deluxe level resort to get the EMH at the smallest room/cheapest for my trip from Australia. Thanks in advance
Hello!

For 8/15-8/29 you have a choice from the following resorts/room options:

AKV Kidani Village Savanna View Studio 260 Points
SSR Standard Studio 204 Points
SSR Preferred Studio 226 Points
OKW Studio 184 Points

For 9/6-9/20 the only resort available is SSR.

SSR Standard Studio 156 Points
SSR Preferred Studio 184 Points

Please let me know if you would like to proceed via PM.

Thanks!

Looking for a studio for 4/28/22-5/4/22 - preferably Animal Kingdom. Anything available?

Hi, looking for a studio at GF from either 8/17-8/21, 8/24-8/28 or 8/31-9/4. Thanks!

Hi, looking for a studio at GF from either 8/17-8/21, 8/24-8/28 or 8/31-9/4. Thanks!
Unfortunately in your ate ranges only the 25th and 26th are available. Please let me know if you would like me to check other resorts or consider a split stay.

Thanks

Hi - I'm looking to rent a 2bdrm at Beach Club Villas 10/23-30. Are you able to book the stay if the start date is within the 7 month window or do you have to wait until the entire stay is within the window? Thank you!

Hi - I'm looking to rent a 2bdrm at Beach Club Villas 10/23-30. Are you able to book the stay if the start date is within the 7 month window or do you have to wait until the entire stay is within the window? Thank you!
Hello! I can book a 7 night reservation on the first day of the 7 month window. So that would work for your dates, but I am finalizing a reservation for another member and I will no longer have enough to book your 321 point stay. My apologies and good luck.

Hello! I can book a 7 night reservation on the first day of the 7 month window. So that would work for your dates, but I am finalizing a reservation for another member and I will no longer have enough to book your 321 point stay. My apologies and good luck.
Thanks for responding! Please let me know if something happens with the other reservation and the points are still available.

Looking for a 4 night stay at BCV Oct 22-25, 2022.
Hello! Are you looking for a studio? There is a 1 bedroom available at BCV check in 10/23 check out 10/27 (4 nights) for 140 points. There are no studios available.

Ther are studios available for your original dates at these resorts:
Polynesian Standard View 87 points
Bay Lake Tower Lake View 78 points
Old Key West 52 points
Animal Kingdom Villas Kidani Village Savanna View 74 points
Animal Kingdom Villas Kidani Village Standard View 57 points
Saratoga Springs Standard 58 points
Saratoga Srpings Preferred 64 points

Please let me know if you would like to proceed with any of those options.
Thanks

Thank you for looking into this. I was trying to find alternate dates, but I'm afraid we will have to stick with our original plan.

Can we do:
Animal Kingdom Villas Kidani Village Savanna View 74 points?

Thank you for looking into this. I was trying to find alternate dates, but I'm afraid we will have to stick with our original plan.

Can we do:
Animal Kingdom Villas Kidani Village Savanna View 74 points?

I can book that for you right away!

It would be $1332 USD for 74 points. Payment is collected only after I book your reservation and provide you a confirmation and rental contract.

To book, PM me this info for each person traveling with you:

Name (first, middle initial, last)
Age (if under 18)
Address (only once if all reside at same address)
Phone number for group leader
Email address for group leader

For information on how to PM if you cannot yet, please read this link:
Disboards PM System

Yes! I would love to work with you. I need to get my 10 posts in before I can PM. Having trouble with messaging. Working on it now.....

Hi,
New to this forum but a long time lurker :). We were previously using dvcrentalstore but decided to book directly with the community this time around.

Looking for:
2 nights @ Aulani
2 adults
Fri, Sept 23, 2022 - Sun, Sept 25, 2022
Studio Ocean View

Looks like there's availability based on dvcrentalstore's availability check and it's 50 pts based on the 2022 point chart

Please let me know!

Thanks,
Ferd

Hi,
New to this forum but a long time lurker :). We were previously using dvcrentalstore but decided to book directly with the community this time around.

Looking for:
2 nights @ Aulani
2 adults
Fri, Sept 23, 2022 - Sun, Sept 25, 2022
Studio Ocean View

Looks like there's availability based on dvcrentalstore's availability check and it's 50 pts based on the 2022 point chart

Please let me know!

Thanks,
Ferd
Hi! I can book that for you right away.

To book, PM me this info for each person traveling with you:

Name (first, middle initial, last)
Address (only once if all reside at same address)
Phone number for group leader
Email address for group leader

Thanks!
Patrick

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter