• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED Points for Rent - 136 AKL, use anywhere. $12/pt. Travel to be completed by 07.31.21

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedavidmoar

Earning My Ears
DVC Gold
Hello,

My wife and I are new DVC members and have 136 points for the 2020/2021 use year to rent out (banked from 2019 by the previous owner). The points expire on 07.31.21 and so the stay must be completed by this date.

Because of the dates I can check a booking for any applicable resort, so just let me know the below info and I can check availability for you!

Resort:
Room Type(s): (Studio, 1BR, etc)
Check In Date:
Check Out Date:

Payment would be through Paypal and the renter would need to add a bit extra to cover the PayPal fees (roughly 3% I think). Full payment would be needed 48 hours after confirmation of the booking has been received, just due to the short booking window available.

Feel free to PM if needed.

Thanks!

Hi, tried to PM you but I don’t think you have PMs enabled yet?
I’m looking for something very unlikely, either a studio at AKV on 4/30 or a studio at BLT on 5/14.

Hi,

Resort: Polynesian
Room Type(s): Studio
Check In Date: July 23
Check Out Date: July 28

I cant message you because its not enabled for you. Is there anything at all May 17-27th that has a 3+ night stretch. studio, 1br 2br

Hello,

My wife and I are new DVC members and have 136 points for the 2020/2021 use year to rent out (banked from 2019 by the previous owner). The points expire on 07.31.21 and so the stay must be completed by this date.

Because of the dates I can check a booking for any applicable resort, so just let me know the below info and I can check availability for you!

Resort:
Room Type(s): (Studio, 1BR, etc)
Check In Date:
Check Out Date:

Payment would be through Paypal and the renter would need to add a bit extra to cover the PayPal fees (roughly 3% I think). Full payment would be needed 48 hours after confirmation of the booking has been received, just due to the short booking window available.

Feel free to PM if needed.

Thanks!
Hi! Would love the Poly July 28-31 studio for 3 adults. If others have spoken for points and you have any left anywhere is fine on-site.

thank you!
Ann Poppy

Hello. Is there any dates available at the Beach Club, Boardwalk or Riviera in July?

Resort: ANYTHING
Room Type(s): studio
Check In Date: May 23
Check Out Date: May 24

Hello. We need 99 points at AKL for 5/31-6/3. One Bedroom Savannah View, Kidani. If it works out that your points are still available, we will book with you today. Thank you!

Hi. I am looking for a studio for 7/3 to 7/10. If you can find something, I am happy to purchase today. Thanks!

Hello. If any points left, I am interested in booking a one bedroom Savanna view villa at Kidani. Check in May 7, 2021 and check out May 9, 2021. Thank you.

Last edited:
Good morning, looking for 5/14 checking out 5/17 3 nights studio at any resort that may be available. 2 nights will work too. 2 adults and 1 kid. Thank you!

I'm looking for a studio (any resort) to add on to an existing trip. Dates would be 7/21-7/22 for two adults.

Found what I was looking for. Thanks for your time!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter