CLOSED: Points For Rent: 150 SSR points @ 18.00 per point. Expire 9/30/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krischaser

DIS Veteran
DVC Silver
Hello! I have 150 SSR points to rent @ $18.00 a point. Due to my son having a surgery we are having to sell our points instead of using them. Points can be used anywhere. I have rented several times in the past with no problems :) I require payment by PayPal with an additional PayPal fee that they charge. When you request a reservation please list the dates needed, names and ages of the people in the party along with their addresses, phone number and email address. Also please list the preferred resort along with room size. I try my best to check my account often. When I request payment I include the reservation confirmation number in the body of the request. When payment is received I forward the confirmation number to you. Payment is required at time of reservation.

Thanks! :)

Last edited:
Hello! I have a trip planned 5/14-5/21 in a month- would there be anything available for then?

Looking for two different options:

july 17 & 18 (1 adult, 1 child)
Choices: Riviera Tower Studio, OKW, SSR, or AKV

September 6,7 & 8 (2 ad, 1 child)
Any resort

Looking for two different options:

july 17 & 18 (1 adult, 1 child)
Choices: Riviera Tower Studio, OKW, SSR, or AKV

September 6,7 & 8 (2 ad, 1 child)
Any resort
Studio in July only thing is SSR 30 points

Studio in Sept only studio is SSR 36 points

Sept one bedroom:
SSR—60
AKL—81
Bay Lake Towers— 87
OKW— 60

Let me know what you think :)

Hello! I have 150 SSR points to rent @ $18.50 a point. Due to my son having a surgery we are having to sell our points instead of using them. Points can be used anywhere. I have rented several times in the past with no problems :) I require payment by PayPal with an additional PayPal fee that they charge. When you request a reservation please list the dates needed, names and ages of the people in the party along with their addresses, phone number and email address. Also please list the preferred resort along with room size. I try my best to check my account often. When I request payment I include the reservation confirmation number in the body of the request. When payment is received I forward the confirmation number to you. Payment is required at time of reservation.

Thanks! :)
Hello, I am new to this. We ae looking to go to Disney for our Anniversary

June 29 to July 8, 2022

2 Adults
2 Children 16 YO
1 Child 2 YO

We are not picky on the room.

Looking for any availability May 18-21st or 18-20th (I know it's a long shot, just wanted to check :D thanks so much!)

*edited to add, could you check the 22-25 of May as well? I’m flexible between those dates :)

Last edited:

June 29 to July 8, 2022

2 Adults
2 Children 16 YO
1 Child 2 YO

I can check for you. Sorry just saw this :) what size room?

June 29 to July 8, 2022

2 Adults
2 Children 16 YO
1 Child 2 YO

I'm sorry I do not have enough points for this. I can maybe do part of a reservation if someone can do the other part.

June 29 to July 8, 2022

2 Adults
2 Children 16 YO
1 Child 2 YO

I do not have another points but could book part of it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter