• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

[CLOSED] Points For Rent: 154 points - Riviera - $13/pt - expire 11/30/2023 - use at any resort

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon Fredeen

Earning My Ears
DVC Silver
Our loss is your gain - a last minute trip cancellation has forced us to rent these points at a discounted rate. These can be used at any DVC Resort.

154 points @ $13/pt

There isn't a lot availability during the month of November, but it is there! Your reservation will need to begin and end during Nov 2023.

Payment due upon confirmation of your reservation in My Disney Experience.

I'm an experienced renter and will accept PayPal or Zelle - contact me through the PM system.

Good morning! Anything in California for Nov 15-16 or 15-17? I got to the 10 posts but I still don't see the option to PM.

I know it’s a longshot, but any studios open the week of thanksgiving? Say between 11/20 and 11/25? Thanks in advance!

Any room type available for one night 11/24-11/25? Would prefer studio but is there anything?

Hi checking again to if anything opened up for 11/24-11/25. Just one night.
There's confirmed reservation for a studio at SSR for 3 nights on the rent/transfer board. I think it was $500. I checked, it starts 11/25, so it may not work for you.

There's confirmed reservation for a studio at SSR for 3 nights on the rent/transfer board. I think it was $500. I checked, it starts 11/25, so it may not work for you.
Thank you! I saw that. But I will only be in town the one night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter