CLOSED Points for Rent: 16 BWV points @ $14 pp to be used by January 31 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

cman

Mouseketeer
16 BWV points for rent at $14 per point.
Must be used by 1/30/22.

In most cases 16 points is enough for one night in a studio.

If interested, please let me know the following information:

Check in and check out dates
Resort and room\view preference
Number of people in party including age of children under age 18.

Looking for 11/13, I don't think there is any availability for studios right now but if anything opens up! open to any resort. just 2 adults. TIA

Hi,

Looking for a studio for:

11/24-11/26 or

11/25-11/27 or

just 11/24, 11/25, or 11/26 alone -

Thank you!

Hi, any availability for January 10th for a studio room? 2 adults and 2 kids thank you
Adding to clarify check in Jan 10 checkout 11th or if there is enough points for 2 nights we would like to do the 10-12 but I think I looked it up and that time of year is 9 points a night right?

Adding to clarify check in Jan 10 checkout 11th or if there is enough points for 2 nights we would like to do the 10-12 but I think I looked it up and that time of year is 9 points a night right?

Nothing available . Sorry.

I’m sure it’s gone already but on an availability tool there was an AKL value studio for check in 12/12 and out the 13th (just one night) would love this if it’s still available!

I’m sure it’s gone already but on an availability tool there was an AKL value studio for check in 12/12 and out the 13th (just one night) would love this if it’s still available!
I checked but it's gone now. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter