closed:Points for Rent: 160 @ $8pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffmilw

Mouseketeer
Hello,

I have 160 points that need to be used before 11/30/2011.

My family and I are not able to use them... so, I am offering them for rent.

My loss will be your gain!!

If you are interested, please send me your travel dates, preferred resort, room type, number of adults and children and contact information.

It would be GREAT if you already knew that the rooms were available, but I can make the call after I get your request.

I have rented my points before... and can provide references, if requested.

THanks!

Hello, we are looking for a last minute escape November 6 - 11th. Beach Club Studio is our preference. We are 2 Adults, one 16 year old. Can you help us out.

Hello, I am looking at several options that you may be able to help:

OPTION 1: for a ONE Night reservation for November 10...Studio Accomodations at any of the DVC Resorts. Preferences are BLT, BWV, or BCV...

OPTION 2: for a ONE Night reservation for November 26...Studio Accomodations at any of the DVC Resorts. Preference would be BWV, which is available as of this morning.

It would be for 2 adults and One Child (4 Years old).

Please email me at ringmia@aol.com, Thank You.

Hi,
I am interested in booking a two bedroom at BLT with LV arriving 11/22/11 and departing 11/26/11. Two adults and two children ages 8 & 10.
Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated. Many thanks!

We are interested in 3 or 4 nights at BLT, OKW, or AKV starting on November 18th or 19th. We are looking for a studio or 1 bedroom. PLMK what is available.

Thanks,

Rob

Hi,
We're interested in 1 bedroom at AKV for four nights starting 11/22/11 for two adults and two children ages 10 and 8. Open to other resort options, but those dates are firm and accommodations must include a kitchen, due to dietary restrictions.
Thanks!

Are your points still available? If so, I would be interested in renting a studio for 11/8 - 11/11. It will be just myself. Not sure if there is any availability left but if you could check and let me know that would be great! I would prefer Boardwalk, BeachClub but if nothing available then any would be okay.
Thanks in advance
Donna

Do you still have available points? If so, I am interested in a 1 night stay for Saturday 11/19 for any studio (AKV preferred though). Please either pm me or e-mail me at TheBigFig@bellsouth.net. Thank you and take care.

If you have any points left, I'm looking for an AKV studio from 11/27 to 11/30. (If that studio isn't available, I'm open to other possibilities.) Thanks! :)

PM Sent

Sorry, had personal issue to deal with.

The points are still available... PM is best way to contact me!

Cheers.

Bump.

Please note.... Points expire 11/30/11... All reservations must end by then too.

We are spending the Thanksgiving week on the ocean and would love to end it with one night at Disney. Would prefer a 1-bedroom for the 5 of us (2 adults/3 kids) 1st choice is AKL Jambo but think it's full...next would be Wilderness Lodge, Beach Club...I know it's not a lot of points but it would be amazing for the kids!

We are leaving for Florida this Friday and would like to book a AK Jambo or Wilderness Lodge for Sat, Nov 26th. Do you still have points?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter