• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closed: Points for Rent: 178 points available @ $9.50 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are planning a trip from 9/12-9/17. We would like a one bedroom standard view at the Animal Kingdom, but are open for anything with a kitchen. Limit is right at $1000, so if you still have the points, we would love to get in touch with you. I have a paypal account.

Hello there. My family and I are looking for availability at AKV, BLT, SSR, or VWL for the dates July 4 - July 11, 2010. Prefer a studio. Ready to book. Thanks!

I am looking for 82-94 points between June 10th through June 16th (6 nights). If I am correct, the Animal Kingdom is 82 points for the 6 nights and 94 for the OKW. What would you charge? I wanted to pay $8 per point. Thanks!!

hello,
I am having trouble posting because i am a new user here. please reply here with how to contact you! please call 603 216 5620

I am interested in FWL for 8/22-8/28 for 2 adults and one chold (age 7). Thank you for your quick reply. I'm so excited to go back to "the Motherland"!

Lisa

Hi Kim,

Are you able to book Vero Beach with your points? I'm looking a deluxe inn or studio room arriving on 7/2 and checking out on 7/4. We are a party of 2 adults and 2 children ages 13 and 11. My email address is jkmorphew@netzero.net. I have rented points before.

Thanks!
Jennifer

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter