CLOSED Points for Rent 20 AKV 14.00 per point LOOK for ONE or TWO nights. I can borrow more MUST be used by 11/30/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I am looking for Boardwalk October 8th studio. I see one available as of now...

Good morning, Please go to forums and make some comments and contribute to some threads. I can't send you a PM until you have gotten that taken care of. Currently only waitlist. Sorry wasn't able to help

We have 100 points that must be used by 11/30/21 You can use them at any resort. If a small number of additional points are needed I can borrow from next year. Let me know what resort you are looking for and I will let you know what is available.

I will send a contract via PayPal and require full payment at booking. I have been doing this for a while and will get you taken care of. If you are new to this forum read about PM conversations in the required reading above. It is how we will get in contact with one another to exchange personal information. Thanks

Hi! Any studios or one bedrooms available for this Saturday the 18th?

Looking for Poly 1br studio for 9/18-9/19 to finish our trip out. Please PM me if you can book it soon.

Sorry nothing available
We have 100 points that must be used by 11/30/21 You can use them at any resort. If a small number of additional points are needed I can borrow from next year. Let me know what resort you are looking for and I will let you know what is available.

I will send a contract via PayPal and require full payment at booking. I have been doing this for a while and will get you taken care of. If you are new to this forum read about PM conversations in the required reading above. It is how we will get in contact with one another to exchange personal information. Thanks
looking for AK studio savannah view
Oct 6-8

Last minute! Looking for a Studio at AKL (Preferably in Jambo) for Sept 27-29.

Hi! We rented points in February 2021, and we had a great time at WDW! Our daughter is currently based in Florida for her job as a nurse Her husband and she are headed to WDW for a weekend…and she’s looking for a room for September 25th. I know it’s a Saturday so it’s more points.

I will throw mine in the hat, would be interested in somewhere for 15-17 or 22-24 anything akl, walking to epcot or gondola access

Hello, any availability for AKL 11/7-11/11 or 11/8-11/12

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter