• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED Points for Rent: 200+ Boulder Ridge Villas - $17/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

LionKingCPA

Mouseketeer
DVC Gold
(Updated 11/08/2021) 60+ Points for rent BRV - $17/point. Can book at Boulder Ridge up to 11 months out or any other dvc resort up to 7 months out.

Direct message me the following info if you'd like me to check availability:
- Resort
- Room Type (Please try to be resort specific where applicable – i.e. view, preferred area, etc.)
- Check In Date
- Check Out Date
- Number of Adults (age 18 and over)
- Number of Children (age 2-17)
- Number of Infants, if any

I have rented points for about 5 years now and can provide references. I also provide a rental agreement if requested. Full payment due when reservation confirmation received. Paypal or Venmo.

I'll gladly hold the points for rental Dec 2022 for a small deposit. Rental rate would be $18/pt.

AJ

Last edited:

200+ Points for rent BRV - $17/point. Can book at Boulder Ridge up to 11 months out or any other dvc resort up to 7 months out.

- Resort
- Room Type (Please try to be resort specific where applicable – i.e. view, preferred area, etc.)
- Check In Date
- Check Out Date

I have rented points for about 5 years now and can provide references. I also provide a rental agreement if requested. Full payment due when reservation confirmation received. Paypal or Venmo.

I'll gladly hold the points for rental Dec 2022 for a small deposit. Rental rate would be $18/pt.

AJ
Hi AJ,

I am new to this forum and couldn’t figure out how to DM🙃
I posted on another persons thread as well. We are looking for December 3-7 I believe the issue is that the 4th isn’t available currently. I commented on both in case the opening won’t last long. Would you mind seeing if a 2 bedroom is still available, I think OKW was the only one but am open to others if available. 5 adults, 2 kids and one infant.

thank you!
TD

Hi AJ,

I am new to this forum and couldn’t figure out how to DM🙃
I posted on another persons thread as well. We are looking for December 3-7 I believe the issue is that the 4th isn’t available currently. I commented on both in case the opening won’t last long. Would you mind seeing if a 2 bedroom is still available, I think OKW was the only one but am open to others if available. 5 adults, 2 kids and one infant.

thank you!
TD
Sadly I think the 6th was just taken, but I’ll keep an eye out for openings!

Sadly I think the 6th was just taken, but I’ll keep an eye out for openings!

I only see one night available at either SSR or OKW. 35 days out is a tight window, even for a 2BR. Let me know if you decide to look at other dates.

AJ

I only see one night available at either SSR or OKW. 35 days out is a tight window, even for a 2BR. Let me know if you decide to look at other dates.

AJ
Hey!
I still can’t send a DM yet but could you send me one? I think the Riveria may be open now on December 5,6?
Thank you,

TD

Hey!
I still can’t send a DM yet but could you send me one? I think the Riveria may be open now on December 5,6?
Thank you,

TD

Not sure where you are looking but I'm now only seeing the one night again at OKW. I can't PM you until you are eligible. There is a pinned message board to explain how to get enough activity to PM.

AJ

Not sure where you are looking but I'm now only seeing the one night again at OKW. I can't PM you until you are eligible. There is a pinned message board to explain how to get enough activity to PM.

AJ
Perfect, I’ll keep checking on availability and commenting to reach DM status.
Thanks again!

TD

200+ Points for rent BRV - $17/point. Can book at Boulder Ridge up to 11 months out or any other dvc resort up to 7 months out.

- Resort
- Check In Date
- Check Out Date

AJ
Hello!
2/22/22-2/4/22
2 Adults
Riviera Tower Studio
Thank you!!

Hello!
We are looking for:
May 9 -16 (2022)
4 adults/1child
studio - BWV, BCV, BRV
standard preferred, but will take any view/opening

Thank you for looking.
Jenn

Looks like studios are booked over that time period save for SSR. 1BR would also be available in BWV and BRV as an option. Send me a PM if you'd like to keep looking.

AJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter