Closed: Points For Rent: 200 DVC $14.75 pt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you lease points to be transferred into my DVC account ? I need 117 for March use
I would consider it although I've never done it before. Let me call member services tomorrow and I will get back to you. Thanks for your patience.

I have 200 points available. My home resort is Old Key West. I have been a DVC member since 1993. I will be able to get your reservation 11 months out for OKW and 7 months out for other DVC resorts. Please PM me if interested. Please note there may be very little if any availability for October of this year. If you are planning a vacation I suggest you do it very early as these resorts rent out very quickly.
I have 200 points available. My home resort is Old Key West. I have been a DVC member since 1993. I will be able to get your reservation 11 months out for OKW and 7 months out for other DVC resorts. Please PM me if interested. Please note there may be very little if any availability for October of this year. If you are planning a vacation I suggest you do it very early as these resorts rent out very quickly.
Looking at March 23-28,2019 for 5 people. Don’t care where - I’m thinking the villas are the best bet with the pull down sleeper.

Looking at March 23-28,2019 for 5 people. Don’t care where - I’m thinking the villas are the best bet with the pull down sleeper.
The only place I can book right now is Old Key West which is my home resort and they have the largest rooms. I can book a 1 bedroom which sleeps five. No pull down. It has a very comfortable chair that turns into a sleeping area at night. That would be 156 points. I see you just joined so I hope you have read the rules.

Are you looking for a one bedroom or studio and do you want 11 nights or are you leaving on the 7th?

I'm looking for studio rooms except in the case of AKL where we would want savannah view studio if available. It would be for 10 nights so leaving on the 7th. Thanks!

I'm looking for studio rooms except in the case of AKL where we would want savannah view studio if available. It would be for 10 nights so leaving on the 7th. Thanks!
Here is all i can get. I can get Kidani with standard view from January 30 - Feb. 1 for 37 points and savanna view for Feb. 1 to Feb. 7th for 106 points. The 28th and 29th are on wait list. I can get the whole 10 nights at Saratoga Springs ... standard view 130 points and Preferred view 150 points. Sorry that's all there is. These reservations are going very fast.

Hello! We are looking for a studio lake view at the Polynesian for 3/9-3/16 if your points are still available

Hello! We are looking for a studio lake view at the Polynesian for 3/9-3/16 if your points are still available
Hi...There is availability for 03/09 leaving n 03/16 at the Poly but only for the standard view. The Lake view is only available 03/11 thru 03/15..five nights.

Hi...There is availability for 03/09 leaving n 03/16 at the Poly but only for the standard view. The Lake view is only available 03/11 thru 03/15..five nights.
You could stay the 9th and 10th in the standard then move to the lake view I suppose.

You could stay the 9th and 10th in the standard then move to the lake view I suppose.
I am very new to this and would like to talk to you if possible. I am not sure how to contact you in a private message. I am interested, but would like to make the reservations quickly so that I could have a lake view for at least a few days.

Can you tell me the the cost?
I am very new to this and would like to talk to you if possible. I am not sure how to contact you in a private message. I am interested, but would like to make the reservations quickly so that I could have a lake view for at least a few days.
I am not sure how people get my email or if i'm allowed to give it out. I know there's a way and I will check. But the standard room for two nights is 50 points and the lake view of 5 nights is 140 points which comes to $2,802.50. Let me know asap if you want to book this. Meanwhile I will find out how we can communicate.

Looking for studio at either BLT or Poly 3/2-3/5[/QUO

Right now there is availability for the 2nd and 3rd with a standard view for 50 points and the 4th with the Lake View for 27 points at the Poly. There is no availability at Bay Lake for that time period.

Hi,
Would there be any availability for the dates of 02/26-03/04/19 at Boardwalk or Beach Club? If so, what would are the # of points needed?
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter