• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closed: Points For Rent: 200 DVC $14.75 pt

Status
Not open for further replies.
If no treehouse villa, anything on the monorail loop to sleep 5 plus an infant for either of those dates? Or anything in the Epcot resort area?

The only thing available at any of those resorts is a 1 bedroom villa with the lake view at Bay Lake Tower for December 22nd. Sorry but these resorts are booking up real fast.

Hi,
Would there be any availability for the dates of 02/26-03/04/19 at Boardwalk or Beach Club? If so, what would are the # of points needed?
Thanks.

There is availability but only for a 1 bedroom villa at both Boardwalk and Beach Club Villas. This would sleep up to five people. It would require 234 points.

Are you able to book those poly nights and then waitlist the standard view for the 4th?? And switch the lakeviewfor standard if it comes available??

Are you able to book those poly nights and then waitlist the standard view for the 4th?? And switch the lakeviewfor standard if it comes available??
I'm sorry but it would really become a matter of money changing hands twice. I would have to refund you the difference and I will be at Disney myself from Nov. to March so it wouldn't be easy for me.

The only thing available at any of those resorts is a 1 bedroom villa with the lake view at Bay Lake Tower for December 22nd. Sorry but these resorts are booking up real fast.
Goodness. Thank you for checking. It must be annoying to ownnpoints that are so difficult to use. Remind me not to buy dvc. I feel bad for ya’ll!

Goodness. Thank you for checking. It must be annoying to ownnpoints that are so difficult to use. Remind me not to buy dvc. I feel bad for ya’ll!

Actually it's fine. my points haven't been banked yet so I have another two years to use them. Also I usually know well in advance when i'm going so I don't have a problem getting my place. Sorry I couldn't help you out.

Hello,

Could you please let me know availability and points for:

5 nights
Arrive: March 8 (Fri) 2019
Depart: March 13 (Wed) 2019

AKL – Studio Jambo House – Savanna view
AKL – Studio Kidani – Savanna view
Cooper Creek – studio
Saratoga Springs – studio – preferred

Thanks so much!

I am not sure how people get my email or if i'm allowed to give it out. I know there's a way and I will check. But the standard room for two nights is 50 points and the lake view of 5 nights is 140 points which comes to $2,802.50. Let me know asap if you want to book this. Meanwhile I will find out how we can communicate.
Please let me know if you found out if we can communicate in private. I would like to ask a few more questions. Also, are there more fees? I am getting $2065 for a 140pts @ $14.75. Thank you so much

Please let me know if you found out if we can communicate in private. I would like to ask a few more questions. Also, are there more fees? I am getting $2065 for a 140pts @ $14.75. Thank you so much
I think you have to have more than ten posts in order for us to exchange info. Go to the beginning where they give you instructions. It will tell you how to get more posts quickly and then I can communicate with you. The total amount of points is 190. The extra 50 is for the two nights in standard view and it's 140 for the other days at lake view.

I think you have to have more than ten posts in order for us to exchange info. Go to the beginning where they give you instructions. It will tell you how to get more posts quickly and then I can communicate with you. The total amount of points is 190. The extra 50 is for the two nights in standard view and it's 140 for the other days at lake view.
Gotcha!!! I will go and post some things so we can talk. Thank you for your patience. I am very excited.

Hello,

Could you please let me know availability and points for:

5 nights
Arrive: March 8 (Fri) 2019
Depart: March 13 (Wed) 2019

AKL – Studio Jambo House – Savanna view
AKL – Studio Kidani – Savanna view
Cooper Creek – studio
Saratoga Springs – studio – preferred

Thanks so much!
Jumbo and Cooper creek are wait listed....but I can get Kidani Savanna view for 101 points and Saratoga preferred for 93 points.

I have posted 4 times. Now I have to wait for about an hour before I can post again. Sorry for the delay. :(

Jumbo and Cooper creek are wait listed....but I can get Kidani Savanna view for 101 points and Saratoga preferred for 93 points.
Thank you for checking - can you tell me what it means when something is "wait listed?" Thank you.

It means you get put on a list in case someone backs out. You never know how many people are ahead of you though
Okay - thanks. Obviously not the best route to go when renting points, especially since you have no idea where you are on the list!

OK, Are you able to private message me now?

Good morning. I tried to send you a message with my email, etc. but it still wouldn't allow me to.
OK, Are you able to private message me now?
OK here's what has happened overnight. Now the lake view only has 4 nights instead of 5. So it would have to be 4 nights lake view and 3 nights standard. That would be 186 points or $2,743.50. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter