CLOSED - Points for RENT - 200+ points $10

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdphilps

Earning My Ears
I have 200 points that need to be used by Dec 2007. If need be I have an additional 200 points if you need a few more then 200.

The points are at Saratoga Springs. But I can try and book anywhere depending on timeframe.

My wife is pregnant and due in June, so we can't use these points. They are 2006 points that we banked to use in 2007. Hence, 200 points from 2006 and if need be 200 points from 2007.

Please email me with any questions.

Thanks,
Ma

Please contact me at mothering10@aol.com We are soooooooooo interested in your points. We have not found many people with enough points for us to rent. Thanks so much! Your e-mail will be promptly returned. Please leave your # if you need contact via phone. Thanks again & have a great day!!

I am looking for about 106 points for a studio at BWV or BCV from Nov 3-10. It is my daughter's first trip to Disney World. Please email me at devon.gracia@knchlaw.com. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Devon

Need points for May 27-June 1 - depending on type of room available 200-280- at BCV or Saratoga Springs. My husband & I are bringing our 2 grandchildren, 2 sons & daughter -in-law. The kids - 3 & 5 are so excited as are we all! Please e-mail me at marian@homeloans.win.net. Thanks so much!!

Im an Ex-DVCer and need ressies for Oct 17th-23rd at BCV in a 2BR for 282pts...

pm me if you can help...

Thanks

I would like to rent 243 points from March 8-15th for a 1 bedroom please.

I have 200 points that need to be used by Dec 2007. If need be I have an additional 200 points if you need a few more then 200.

The points are at Saratoga Springs. But I can try and book anywhere depending on timeframe.

My wife is pregnant and due in June, so we can't use these points. They are 2006 points that we banked to use in 2007. Hence, 200 points from 2006 and if need be 200 points from 2007.

Please email me with any questions.

Thanks,
Ma

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter