Closed:Points for Rent: 200 points @ $13pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

modgarcia

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
Home resort is SSR. 200 points available with use year of March 2017. Please include in inquiry resort(s) in order of preference and dates, room size

Last edited:
Sorry, I didn't find any availabilities. Let me know if I can check other dates for you.

I am looking for May 11-13 2 adults at either AK, BW, SSR or OKW. Standard view room would be preferable . And the dining plan also too, please. Thanks in advance! :)

Hi. I am looking for October 5 - October 9. Four nights. 2 Adults at either BW or GF. Would like a Preferred Boardwalk view if possible. At GF it could be either Standard or Lake. Thanks

I am looking for May 11-13 2 adults at either AK, BW, SSR or OKW. Standard view room would be preferable . And the dining plan also too, please. Thanks in advance! :)
Sent you a pm
sent you a pm

Just one night but we need 2 studios for the one night. AKL first, then Boardwalk Villas, lastly, Saratoga Springs. Thanks again!!

Just one night but we need 2 studios for the one night. AKL first, then Boardwalk Villas, lastly, Saratoga Springs. Thanks again!!
Sorry, there's no availability anywhere for that night. Let me know if there's anything else I could check for you. Thanks

Looking June 13 14 15 check out 16. What is open? Thanks! Holly

Home resort is SSR. 200 points available with use year of March 2017. Please include in inquiry resort(s) in order of preference and dates, room size

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter