• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"CLOSED" Points for rent, 200 SSR @$11/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

dboudreau

Earning My Ears
These points are valid until Dec 1, 2008. We would be happy to help you with your accommodations. Provide your dates, type of accommodations and preferred resorts (provide 3 if possible) and we will check the availability for you. We are set up to receive payment by Pay Pal. We have rented before and can provide references upon request.

I would like to rent 40 pts for a studio stay at OKW. Oct 19-24-2008, or 60 pts for a stay studio at (BCV lst perf. or BWV 2nd perf. )will need 5 day Magic your way plus dining. can e-mail edgarburns1024@yahoo.com Isabelle Burns. There will be 3 adults.

HI!
We are a family of 3 my dh, myself and DS age 9 years old. Were trying to get a studio standard view at BWV or BC. That would be 45 points at BWV or 55 at BCV. We are flexible on dates depending whats available. Sun-Thurs anytime time period from Sept 7 to end of October. Whatever you can do for us would be great!! My email is jpj5@nycap.rr.com and we are trying to get to Disney as we haven't been in 5 years. We celebrated my sons 5th birthday there in 2003 and want to celebrate his 10th birthday there!! Thanks for anything you can do!!!:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter