CLOSED Points For Rent: 216 VGF points @$12 per pt; expiring soon - can be used at any resort

Status
Not open for further replies.

tedkdvc

Earning My Ears
I have 216 VGF points that can be used at any resort.

172 are Oct 2019 UY expiring Sept 30, 2020
44 are Sept 2019 UY expiring Aug 31, 2020

I will provide a contract for your rental.

Payment is due after I provide a Disney issued confirmation/reservation number to you.

PayPal, Venmo or Zelle are acceptable methods of payment. I can set up transportation from MCO to your resort via Disney's magical express.

References are available upon request.

Please PM me or post to this thread if interested

I can’t PM, I’m new to disboards, but I’m a DVC owner and interested in points for 9/12-9/18. Can you do a transfer?

I am interested in staying at the Grand Floridian on 8/6-8/9. I am taking my son for his 21st birthday. I need a room for three guests. Boardwalk would be our second choice. I am also struggling to PM. Please let me know if there is any other way to communicate. I would love to book asap. Thanks!

If availability is a problem, I could possibly give up 8/9. We have an early flight that morning.

I am interested in staying at the Grand Floridian on 8/6-8/9. I am taking my son for his 21st birthday. I need a room for three guests. Boardwalk would be our second choice. I am also struggling to PM. Please let me know if there is any other way to communicate. I would love to book asap. Thanks!
Go ahead and post 10 times on this test thread and you should be set with PM's

https://www.disboards.com/threads/posting-to-up-your-post-count.3757047/
There isn't full availability for those dates at the VGF, but there is at Boardwalk for 50 points

I have posted ten times on the board. How long does it take to be able to PM?
I believe your account has to be at least 24 hours old too - so you may have to wait til Aug 2 to PM.

There is availability at VGF for 8/6 - 8/8 for 50 points if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter