• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closed Points for rent 222 BWV@ $11.00 pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Points still available having a hard time contacting anyone. please send e mail
thanks
Steve

Hi -- I'm looking for a week in January - 17-24 or 24-31. Your 222 would cover a std week but I don't think std is available for all nights in either week. Could go for partial in preferred if that works for you.

Tom
tom.chavez at comcast.net

i am looking for 135 pts for 3 rooms at bwv from 12/7-12/12. do you still have pts available

steve,
just wondering if pts still available? i need 3 studios on these dates that total 135pts.
amanda

Reservation for BWV Jan. 18- 24 total of 6 nights
1 bedroom villa standard view
2 adults 2 children
121 points

Steve
I posted a little while ago:

Reservation for BWV Jan. 18- 24 total of 6 nights
1 bedroom villa standard view
2 adults 2 children
121 points
I cannot pm you or e-mail you because I do not have enough posts nor do you-but I have a "reservation wanted" thread posted a bit below your "points for rent" thread and in that thread is my e-mail address. (Cannot post it here- not enough posts) Please contact me if you have 121 points still available
Thanks Rachael

Steve,

We are trying to contact you without any luck. Please post your email address so that we can contact you directly, since the board won't let us PM or email through it.

Post your address as Steve(at)wherever.com and you will be able to post your address.

Thanks!
Chris

Hi,
We are looking for 65 to 85 points to use for a standard at Boardwalk Villas on September 7-13 or 14. Their will be me, my husband and our two three year old children.
Thank you,
Carmen

I need just 54 points for one night at SSR in a 2br on Jan 30. Do you have 54 left to rent?

Thanks,
Tom
tom.chavez at comcast.net

HI,
I am looking for BWV standard view studio for 45 points for any timeframe in October for sun-friday check out. Thanks!!!!

Steve,

We need a two room villa at the Boardwalk for January 9 - January 16th and I believe that is exactly 222 points. We would have four adults and three children (9, 4 and 1 1/2). Please call me at 203-345-8518 if you still have the points available.

Thanks.
Amanda

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter