• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED: Points for Rent: 225 points to rent. Quick !! Used by 02/28/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

sezzo

Earning My Ears
CLOSED: points to rent. 124 points available and must be used by 2/28/10. VERY MOTIVATED

Hello I am looking to stay at a two bedroom villa at the wilderness lodge from 2/24-2/28. 4 adults, two children. Can you check availablity and let me know thanks. from the points calculator it requires 220pts.

Matt

I am looking to have 111 points transfered into my account for a vacation on Feb 20-27. Please email me at or call me on my cell at 603-315-4404.

Thank you
Mike Langton

Hi,

We are looking for 3 nights, Feb 24, 25, 26, at the Grand Californian in Anaheim, CA. A studio with sleeping arrangement (2 adults, 1 6-year-old & 1 3-year-old) for 4 will work, but 1 bedroom will be ideal.

Thanks.

Hello, I am looking for a reservation for Feb 25 to Feb 28 a 2 bedroom standard view in the Bay Lake Tower my email is pennypr05aol.com

Would you have any points to rent for:

Check in: Feb 12th
Check out: Feb 16th

2 adults, 1 child, 1 infant

Interested in Animal Kingdom Villa Studio Value or Standard?

Thank you,

Tina

sorry tina they r totally booked. i even tried the other resorts as well

Hi, we need a studio or 1 bedroom at AKL on Feb 18-20. Or anywhere else on property!
Thank You.

jen

no problem scott, i will call first thing in the morning when they are open and get right back to you

thanks
ivy

Looking for a studio 2/20-2/26 anywhere but SSR......in this order of preference BWV,BC,AKV,BLT,OKW.......6 a point??? I am a DVC owner...

Hi,

Just wondering if you still had points available, looking for Feb 20-27 2 adults one child AKV Jambo standard or savannah or if we can only do 5 days within that time frame that would be great too!!! $8 a point. Thanks in advance.

Denise Legault:)

Hello I would love to purchase the points from you, for travel on Feb. 18 for 4 nights. Two adults and 1 child. the choices are 1) Animal Kingdaom Villas 2) Beach Club 3) Broadwork.
Thanks so much
Alicia
You can also call me on my cell 631-645-5476

Do you still have points? If yes how much pp were you looking for? I am looking for something the night of the 22nd. Prefer the VWL and a studio. We are checking in for the week the following night and are arriving a night earlier than orginally planned.

Thanks!
mtgwcu@aol.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter