CLOSED: Points for Rent: 24 OKW $17.00 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any studios at Poly, Grand Floridian, or Riviera from 4/30-5/6?
Hi ayc363-
So sorry. The only availability for a studio at Poly, GF and Riviera is for the one night of April 30. No other dates are available.
Lori.

I have 274 points available to rent. I can book a reservation for you. Please let me know your check-in and check-out dates, preferred room size-studio, etc., and any other pertinent information. I will check on availability for you. Thank you. Lori.
Hello!

My family and I are looking to book 11/10-11/15/23 in a 1 BR villa at either BWV, SSR, CCV or BLT depending on price. Could you check for me?

Hello!

My family and I are looking to book 11/10-11/15/23 in a 1 BR villa at either BWV, SSR, CCV or BLT depending on price. Could you check for me?

Hello!

Hi Dfoti-
Yes, there is availability for your dates at the following resorts:
SSR, standard...158 points.
SSR, preferred... 180 points.
CCV, standard... 189 points.
BLT, lake... 208 points.
BLT, theme... 253 points.
BWV... no availability.
Unfortunately, I have just entered into an agreement with another renter which would bring my available points below the amount for which you need.
So sorry, but I hope the information that I have provided is useful to you.
Thank you,
Lori.

Hi Dfoti-
Yes, there is availability for your dates at the following resorts:
SSR, standard...158 points.
SSR, preferred... 180 points.
CCV, standard... 189 points.
BLT, lake... 208 points.
BLT, theme... 253 points.
BWV... no availability.
Unfortunately, I have just entered into an agreement with another renter which would bring my available points below the amount for which you need.
So sorry, but I hope the information that I have provided is useful to you.
Thank you,
Lori.
Thank you so much Lori. This has been extremely useful. Greatly appreciate it

Any availability at OKW (2BR) or SS (2BR) any of the following weeks? (Flexible on dates)

5/5-11 OR 5/6-12
5/12-18 OR 5/13-20
5/19-25 OR 5/20-26

Thank you!

Hi! Looking for 9/23-9/26 1 bedroom at boardwalk, beach club, GF, or bay lake. Thanks!
Hi Marshall-
No availability at BW, BC or BLT.
At GF...available to check in on 9/25 and check out thru 9/28... 31 points per night.
Lori.

Any availability at OKW (2BR) or SS (2BR) any of the following weeks? (Flexible on dates)

5/5-11 OR 5/6-12
5/12-18 OR 5/13-20
5/19-25 OR 5/20-26

Thank you!
Hi Hhugh-
Here is what I found:
OKW... 2-bedroom villa available all nights from in on 5/12 and checking out on 5/26. An example of one stay... in on 5/12 and checking out on 5/18... 203 points.
Saratoga... 2-bedroom villa standard available all nights from in on 5/12 and checking out on 5/26. An example of one stay... in on 5/12 and checking out on 5/18... 208 points.
Saratoga... 2-bedroom villa preferred available all nights from in on 5/12 and checking out on 5/25.
Saratoga... treehouse available all nights from in on 5/13 and checking out on 5/27.
Unfortunately, as I have mentioned in a previous reply, I have just entered into an agreement with

Hi Hhugh-
Here is what I found:
OKW... 2-bedroom villa available all nights from in on 5/12 and checking out on 5/26. An example of one stay... in on 5/12 and checking out on 5/18... 203 points.
Saratoga... 2-bedroom villa standard available all nights from in on 5/12 and checking out on 5/26. An example of one stay... in on 5/12 and checking out on 5/18... 208 points.
Saratoga... 2-bedroom villa preferred available all nights from in on 5/12 and checking out on 5/25.
Saratoga... treehouse available all nights from in on 5/13 and checking out on 5/27.
Unfortunately, as I have mentioned in a previous reply, I have just entered into an agreement with
another renter which would bring my available points below the amount for which you need.
Thank you,
Lori.

I have 104 points available to rent. I can book a reservation for you at any DVC property.
Please let me know your check-in and check-out dates, preferred room size-studio, etc., and any other pertinent information.
I will check on availability for you. Thank you. Lori.
Bump

Hi there we are looking to book for 3 night at boardwalk villas -checkin: August 28, 2023
Check out: Aug 31,2023
Standard Deluxe studio room
Family of 5.
3 adults, 2 children 16 & 17 yrs old

Hi
I'm looking for a studio at OKW for 10/31/2023 - 11/02/2023, preferably near Hospitality House. I believe I need 26 points. If you have any points available it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Hi there we are looking to book for 3 night at boardwalk villas -checkin: August 28, 2023
Check out: Aug 31,2023
Standard Deluxe studio room
Family of 5.
3 adults, 2 children 16 & 17 yrs old
Hi Lisa-
So sorry. There is only one night available, 8/30, at BWV.
Other resorts that have your check in of 8/28 and check out of 8/31 and accommodate 5 are:
GF, lagoon view... 66 points.
POLY, standard... 60 points.
POLY, lake... 72 points.
Boulder, deluxe... 48 points.
Riviera, preferred... 63 points.
Let me know if you are interested in any of these.
Thank you,
Lori.

Hi
I'm looking for a studio at OKW for 10/31/2023 - 11/02/2023, preferably near Hospitality House. I believe I need 26 points. If you have any points available it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Hi jjeanms-
Currently, there is availability for a studio at OKW for your dates near HH for 26 points.
At this time, I am working with 2 other prospective renters, and I am unsure if I will have the points and be able to make the reservation for you.
I will reply back to you if I do not hear from them.
Thank you,
Lori.

Hi jjeanms-
Currently, there is availability for a studio at OKW for your dates near HH for 26 points.
At this time, I am working with 2 other prospective renters, and I am unsure if I will have the points and be able to make the reservation for you.
I will reply back to you if I do not hear from them.
Thank you,
Lori.
Thanks so much for the response. Hope to hear from you

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter