CLOSED: Points for Rent: 244 SSR ($17pp if more than 100 points, $18pp if less than 100 points), 141 BLT ($19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibela

DIS Veteran
DVC Gold
Happy New Year! I'm a long time board member (since I purchased DVC in 2006) and rent when I have availability. So what do I have available? As of 1/1:
Use by 11/30/24: SSR (326), BLT (141)
Use by 11/30/25: SSR (200), BLT (80) -> can be borrowed in if needed

For quickest transactions- please message me with your contact info, date range, resort preference and room size. I typically respond very quickly.

My terms: Once you confirm you want the reservation, I will send you a contract via email. You will pay 50% within 24hrs or the reservation will be released. Final payment is due 60 days prior to check-in.
*For reservations with check-in dates less than 60 days, full payment is due upon contract agreement.
**For reservations with check-in dates less than 30 days away, we will coordinate via phone so that I can hold the room while you send payment.

Accepted forms of payment: PayPal, Zelle, or Venmo.

I look forward to working with you!

Best,
Irene

Last edited:
Happy New Year! I'm a long time board member (since I purchased DVC in 2006) and rent when I have availability. So what do I have available? As of 1/1 (I will keep section updated):
Use by 11/30/24: SSR (326), BLT (141)

For quickest transactions- please message me with your contact info, date range, resort preference and room size. I typically respond very quickly.

My terms: Once you confirm you want the reservation, I will send you a contract via email. You will pay 50% within 24hrs or the reservation will be released. Final payment is due 60 days prior to check-in.
*For reservations with check-in dates less than 60 days, full payment is due upon contract agreement.
**For reservations with check-in dates less than 30 days away, we will coordinate via phone so that I can hold the room while you send payment.

Accepted forms of payment: PayPal, Zelle, or Venmo.

I look forward to working with you!

Best,
Irene
Hi! Any availability for BCV 1/20 - 1/22? Thanks!

Hi! Any availability for BCV 1/20 - 1/22? Thanks!
Assuming you mean for 2024, sorry no rooms available. If you let me know which room size, I can check availability at the other resorts if you'd like.

As of 1/6:
Use by 11/30/24: SSR (244), BLT (141)

I'm closing this thread as these points have been rented out. I have some available for use after Dec 1 so will post in a separate thread in a few weeks as we get closer to the December holidays.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter