CLOSED. Points for Rent : 247 SSR points at $16 pp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frozen-n-Canada

Earning My Ears
247 Saratoga Springs points available for rent at $16/point. Any resort available.

Please PM with your requests including:

-Check-in / check-out dates
-Resort preference
-Room preference
-Desired view

Payment due PayPal once the reservation confirmation is sent from Disney.

Thanks!

I know this is silly but I’m not sure how to pm. I am interested in a studio for either may 26-may 31 or may 30 or 31-June 4. It is just 4 of us. 2 adults and a 17 year old. Could change to 3 adults if my husband came. Thank you so much.

I know this is silly but I’m not sure how to pm. I am interested in a studio for either may 26-may 31 or may 30 or 31-June 4. It is just 4 of us. 2 adults and a 17 year old. Could change to 3 adults if my husband came. Thank you so much.
I see you found the technical support page :) I'll look for your message when you're done!

247 Saratoga Springs points available for rent at $16/point. Any resort available.

Please PM with your requests including:

-Check-in / check-out dates
-Resort preference
-Room preference
-Desired view

Payment due PayPal once the reservation confirmation is sent from Disney.

Thanks!
Hii!
Looking for 3 nights AK (Kidani Village with Savannah view) followed by 7 nights at Poly. Dates are October 18 to 28, but we are super flexible!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter