• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED: Points for Rent: 25 SSR points $16 PP use by 12/1/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a studio for 2 nights avail anywhere for 11/28-30? What about for just one night 11/28-11/29?
There isn't anything right now, even for one night - but I will keep checking today.
It can literally change at any time, and I do think I saw rooms for those dates recently.
So it could definitely pop up again!

There isn't anything right now, even for one night - but I will keep checking today.
It can literally change at any time, and I do think I saw rooms for those dates recently.
So it could definitely pop up again!
Ok. Thanks for checking

Hi! Looking for 1 night January 5-6 for a family of five. Any resort.
Hello!
The points I am renting expire Dec 1, so wouldn't work for those dates.
However, I did check for you, and currently don't see any availability right not for that night.

I ended up getting something booked for Nov 28-29. Now I just need a studio at SSR if something opens up.

For rent are 25 SSR points at $16 per point.
Must be used by 12/1/22 and can be used at any resort.
Single night reservations are welcome!
I am willing to borrow up to 15 points from next year if needed for your reservation.
I have rented points successfully many times on this board.

If interested, please let me know your:
Desired check in and check out dates
Resort and view preference
Number of people in party including age of kids under age 18.

Thanks!
Check in 11/10/22 or 11/11/22. Check out the next day in either case. Any on property resort any view, studio or one bedroom. Two adults and one child age 4.

Check in 11/10/22 or 11/11/22. Check out the next day in either case. Any on property resort any view, studio or one bedroom. Two adults and one child age 4.
Hi! I don't see anything at the moment, but there definitely was availability earlier today. I will keep checking and get back to you!

FYI - There is now an SSR studio for 11/28 but can't PM you.
I got something booked for the 28th. Just need something for the 29th but I would need bwv or bcv or ak. Sorry about the pm
Trying to fix that

Interested in availability checking in Nov 12th, departing Nov 14th. Thank you in advance!

I need one night in a studio on November 11. Anything available? Thanks for looking!

Update: 8 points left, but willing to use next year's points to make up the difference, so can still book 1 night in a studio if anyone is looking!
Reservation must be before 12/1/22 however.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter