• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closed - Points for Rent 252 OKW pts @ $15 per point! - only 0 points left

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I just sent you a PM but this was my first attempt using that feature so if you didn’t receive it please let me know. Thanks!

Hi do you have anything for 18-19 tomorrow? Studio close to parks if there are any :) Thanks and cheers!

Hi do you have anything for 18-19 tomorrow? Studio close to parks if there are any :) Thanks and cheers!
That would depend on which park you wanted to be close too... LOL. Here are your options:

OKW........................... Studio..... ….......................................................... 14
SSR.............................. Studio..... Standard view.................................. 14
SSR.............................. Studio..... Preferred view................................. 16
BWV............................. Studio..... Boardwalk view.............................. 16
BLT................................. Studio..... Lake view......................................... 19
AK-JamboHouse…. Studio..... Kilimanjarp Club Concierge........ 22

Send us a PM if you are interested in moving forward.

That would depend on which park you wanted to be close too... LOL. Here are your options:

OKW........................... Studio..... ….......................................................... 14
SSR.............................. Studio..... Standard view.................................. 14
SSR.............................. Studio..... Preferred view................................. 16
BWV............................. Studio..... Boardwalk view.............................. 16
BLT................................. Studio..... Lake view......................................... 19

Fantastic thanks just dou

Thank you I’ll Pm

Can you tell me what’s available December 8 check out December 11?

prefer crescent lake properties:)

Can you tell me what’s available December 8 check out December 11?

prefer crescent lake properties:)
You neglected to indicate what type of room, so here is what is available in both studios & 1 bedrooms. Let us know if you what something else.

Studio:
AK-JamboHouse…. Studio..... Standard view............................. 33 points

1 Bedroom:
OKW........................... 1 Bedroom..... Near Hospitality House............... 63 points
SSR.............................. 1 Bedroom..... Preferred view................................. 78 points
AK-KidaniVillage..... 1 Bedroom..... Savanna view.............................. 87 points

If you are interested in moving forward, please send us a PM for details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter