• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closed: points for rent 269 at $8 a point. Must be used by 5/31/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I was wondering how many points are still available, I am interested in all 269

Thank you

Do you still have points. I want to stay in a two bedroom villa at the wilderness lodge from 2/24-2/28. 4 adults and two children. 220 points are required, please let me know if you can do this thanks

Hi
I am looking for studio (130 points) for ideally BCV but will take what is available for March 25-April 1. We are 2 adults and 3 children. Please let me know if you could help.
Thanks.

I'm interested in 73 renting points, and I did leave a voice message. Please let me know if you have any points still available. - Thanks

Hi Stephen,
I sent you an email. Please let me know as soon as possible if the dates/points are available.

Thanks!
Tisha

hi i am looking for a 2 bedroom standard view form feb 25 to march 1 at the bay lake towers

Hello I am looking for a 2 bedroom standard or lake view at the bay lake tower from feb 25 checking out march 1 i think the points needed for that are 220 or 246 can u please check it out and get back to me thank you

I am interested in a studio at BLT for 4/5/2010 - 4/9/2010 (Mon - Sat; 5 nights) for 2 adults/2 children (age 15/10). I believe that this requires 106 pts, if available. Thank you.

Looking for a Animal Kingdom VILLA VALUE OR STANDARD for:

Check in: February 12
Check out: February 16

2 adults, 1 child, 1 infant

If you have anything on such a late request, let me know.

Hi

I am looking for 175 points for a stay at OKW 1br for Feb 21-27. Will send certified check before you make reservations. Please call my cell 603-315-4404

Thank you
Mike Langton

New to this... I am looking to rent points for the BWV, April 16-22, 2010. 3 adults, 1 child (2 yrs). Studio Standard, 98 pts; Preferred 116 pts (whichever is avail). Taking my son for his 1st WDW trip.

Hi,

We are looking for a reservation at AKV studio Savannah, for two adults and an infant for March 1-5. Please let me know if you still have points available.

Thanks,
Erin

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter