Closed: Points for rent: 300 Riviera points at $20/point and 150 SSR points at $18/point available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! Looking for dates 8/1 - 8/6/22 Poly, BLT or Riviera either studio or 1bdr please. 3 adults and 2 teenagers

Polynesian studio oct 30 to Nov 4, 5 or 6th
Or possibly Poly studio Nov 27 to Dec 4th
both 3 adults

both 3 adults

Brand new to this and looking for options other than the rental sites - looking for 11/12 or 11/13 arrival and depart 11/18 or 11/19. Prefering the Polynesian.

We have 300 Riviera points and 150 SSR points available for rent starting August 1, 2022.

Points are available for all resorts. Reservations can be made at Riviera and SSR 11 months prior to your stay. For all other DVC resorts reservations can be made 7 months prior to your stay.

Terms: $20.00/point for all Riviera reservations and $18.00/point all other resorts. 50 points or more will be at $20/point for Riviera and $18/point for all other resorts. 50 points or less will be at $22/point for Riviera and $20/point for all other resorts. A 25% deposit is required once the reservation has been made in your name. Balance would be due 90 days prior to your arrival date. Payment by PayPal or check is acceptable.

Any reservation that is cancelled prior to a trip will forfeit deposit of 25%.

If you are interested please leave a message here or send me a PM. We would need the following information:

1. Dates interested in (check in and out)
2. Resort, with priority
3. Room type; studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom

If you have any questions or interest please let us know.
Hi, I am looking for a studio May 14th-16th. Open to all resorts. Thank you!

Hi, we're looking for a studio at SSR 9th September to 14th September, not preferred.

I know I've only joined the forum today, but I am a genuine person, just saw a recommendation on another Disney forum!

Hello! Looking for dates 8/1 - 8/6/22 Poly, BLT or Riviera either studio or 1bdr please. 3 adults and 2 teenagers
Unfortunately there aren’t any studios available for 8/1-8/6 except at SSR. There are 1-bedrooms available at:

Riviera preferred for 255 points
BWV for 180 points
Copper Creek for 179 points
Boulder Ridge for 176 points

If I can help please send a PM.
Thank you

both 3 adults
Sorry. There aren’t any studios available for 10/30-11/6. The only studios available for 11/27 -12/4 are at SSR and OKW.

Hi. I'm looking to do a split stay.

Beach Club Studio
Check in 1/27/23
Check out 1/31/23

Polynesian Studio (pref. lake view)
Check in 1/31/23
Check out 2/3/23

Hi. I'm looking to do a split stay.

Beach Club Studio
Check in 1/27/23
Check out 1/31/23

Polynesian Studio (pref. lake view)
Check in 1/31/23
Check out 2/3/23
I’m sorry I wouldn’t be able to do your reservation for POLY or BCV until late June.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter