CLOSED: Points For Rent: 32 AKL points expire 11/30/21 $15.00/point. Use anywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrisdriscoll

Earning My Ears
Hello!!!

I am a new DVC member who does not want to travel this year due to the recent and ongoing unpleasantness (although if I could convince DW to go this year, I'd be there in a second. ;)) My loss is therefore your gain!!!

I have up to 32 points for rent. I am charging only $15 a point. The 32 points are 2019 points banked into 2020. My home resort is the Animal Kingdom Lodge. As such, I can book a reservation at AKL up to 11 months from the date you are seeing this post or all other resorts up to 7 months from the date you are seeing this. However, my strong preference if you are renting is that the travel be completed by November.

You can post below or message me the following details to check availability:

Resort:
Room Type(s): (Studio, 1BR, etc)
Check In Date:
Check Out Date:
# of Adults:
# of Children:

Payment: Payment is due after I send you a confirmed reservation. There are no refunds unless I receive the points back from DVC and they do not go into holding. I accept either Venmo, Paypal, or cashier’s check. If you would like to use Paypal or Venmo then you are responsible for covering and and all fees associated with the transaction. I will also provide a contract for the rental as well.

Last edited:
I am interested in a potential rental. i couldn't figure out how to message you directly.

Oh, thanks for the tip (new here).. We are looking for 10/15 - 10/23 Bay Lake Tower, 1bed (sleeps 5) Lake View.

just checked, only one night available so that is not going to work only availability I see is for the week after at either SSR OKW. The next block of open dates at BLT is in January, which i wouldnt be able to book until June.

Thanks for looking. Does that mean anyone with points wouldn’t see any availability for those dates or is that specific to your points? Appreciate your help.

kteam2005, my home resort is AKL, which means i can book there up to 11 months out. I can book at any other resort 7 months out except for Rivera since I have resale points. However any member can see what is available or not on the reservation page for any resort.

Hi,
Resort: Beach club, Boardwalk, or Riviera
Room Type(s): (Studio, 1BR, etc) : Studio
Check In Date: Aug 6
Check Out Date: Aug 8
# of Adults: 2
# of Children: 0

Hi,

Just sent you a PM. I'm a current owenr who needs to add a night to an upcoming trip and the reservation I'm looking for was available this morning and used exactly 32 points. Could be a good fit. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter