• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED POINTS FOR RENT: 39 points ANIMAL KINGDOM LODGE @ $12/PT, USE BY Feb 28, 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hui

Earning My Ears
I and my wife have been DVC Member since 2008. We got 39 points left at Animal Kingdom Lodge available for March 2021 use year. Stay would need to be completed by Feb 28th 2022.

I can check a booking for any applicable resort, so just let me know the below info and I can check availability for you!

Please provide below information for me to check availability :
Resort:
Room Type(s): (Studio, 1BR, villas , etc)
Room view : ( standard, Savanna, etc)
Check In Date:
Check Out Date:
Number of guests: adults and children age

Payment would be through Paypal using friends and family or need to add a bit extra to cover the PayPal fees at 4%ish. Full payment would be needed upon receipt of the DVC/Disney booking confirmation email.

We will check availability and get back to you as soon as possible

Feel free to PM.

For those very serious to make booking, please PM me with below information to book right away, no obligation if you don't want it right after.
1) Main Contact Info (lead person)
Full name,
Address,
Email address,
Telephone number

2) Names of all additional people - could be added later

Thank you

Last edited: Saturday at 10:54 PM

Sorry that I got a booking 26 points OKW NYE, which I am selling $400. If I cancel it, it will go to holding, which I may not be able to transfer.

Sorry that I got a booking 26 points OKW NYE, which I am selling $400. If I cancel it, it will go to holding, which I may not be able to transfer.
Bummer…thank you. I am sticking with transfer points with flights/Covid being such an issue so that if I need to modify for some reason I can easily do it myself.

Hi. Looking for a studio for 2/16-2/18 or 2/17-2/19. 2 adults and 2 children under 2.
If you do not have sufficient posts to PM me, see the moderator's sticky post at the top of this board (DVC-Rent/Trade) titled "HOW TO USE the DISboards PRIVATE CONVERSATION SYSTEM (PM)". The link to this post is: https://www.disboards.com/threads/how-to-use-the-disboards-private-conversation-system-pm.3675960/. The direct link to the Technical Support/Test Forum where you can reach that minimum 10 posts to be able to use the PM system is https://www.disboards.com/forums/test-board.88/

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter