• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED - Points for Rent: 400 BLT points available $15 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Memories2make

Mouseketeer
400 Bay Lake Tower points available for rent. Asking $15 per point. Can book any resort 7 months out and BLT 11 months out.
Please PM or reply to thread if interested.
Thanks and have a magical day.

I am interested in 116 BLT points for a studio for June 3-10 2021
can you check availability?

Studio or one bedroom
BLT Studio lake view would be 69 points and a theme park view 83 points. The 1 bedroom would be 124, 137 and 167 points for standard, lake or theme park view respectively.
SSR Studio would be 50 or 59 points for standard or preferred, and a 1 bedroom would be 103 and 118 points for a standard or preferred.

Let me know if you have any other questions or would like to move forward with the reservation.
Thanks

How many points is old key west?
For OKW a Studio is 52 points and a 1 bedroom 102 points. Not too different than SSR

Boardwalk and Animal Kingdom as also 52 points for a Studio for those same dates. Some other resorts only have a couple of nights left for those dates.

I can only look from 5/13 till 5/22 today but Views in a 2 bedroom are available. Let me know if you would like to move forward with the reservation.

Thank you for looking into it, I will get back to you in a few days to see if the 5/15-5/23 will be available

Thank you for looking into it, I will get back to you in a few days to see if the 5/15-5/23 will be available
No worries, I should be able to look tomorrow possibly for the extra day. My thought is that they'll be available. Is there a specific view you're interested in?

Interested in studio at boardwalk 11-8 thru 11-13-20
Hi, the most I was able to see available is between 3 and 4 nights for those dates. Boardwalk only has 1 night available. I also checked 1 bedrooms in case and it's the same scenario. You might be able to get all the dates by booking across several hotels, some people don't mind it and others do.
If you would like I can check other dates as well.

Hi. Thank you for checking. I would rather not jump around. Are the 4 nights 11-9 to 11-13?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter