CLOSED - Points for Rent: 400 BLT points available $15 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any availabilty April 13-18 2021? Looking for a one bedroom at BLT.
Yes, there are both Lake View and Theme Park View available for those dates. Let me know if you are interested in booking that. Lake view would be 211 points and Theme Park View 256 points.

Interested in studio at Boardwalk or OKW for 7/6-7/8.
Thanks!
Both are available. OKW would be 28 points for the two nights, and Boardwalk would be 28 or 36 points depending on your view (Standard view or boardwalk view) Let me know if interested.

Looking for any studio on the monorail from 8/2/20-8/7/20. Please let me know if there’s any availability. Thanks so much!

Looking for any studio on the monorail from 8/2/20-8/7/20. Please let me know if there’s any availability. Thanks so much!
Hi, there is currently available studios at Bay Lake Towers and the Polynesian resorts for your dates. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks

Any availability for 2/19-2/22 at BCV or BWV (studio with standard view)? Third option would be the same dates but at AKV (value studio)?

Any availability for 2/19-2/22 at BCV or BWV (studio with standard view)? Third option would be the same dates but at AKV (value studio)?
Hi, AKV has Standard and Savanna views available, BWV has a Garden/Pool View Studio Available. Only one night left available at BCV. Let me know if you would like me to look at other resorts or if you're interested in making a reservation.

400 Bay Lake Tower points available for rent. Asking $15 per point. Can book any resort 7 months out and BLT 11 months out.
Please PM or reply to thread if interested.
Thanks and have a magical day.
Sent you a private message

Hi, AKV has Standard and Savanna views available, BWV has a Garden/Pool View Studio Available. Only one night left available at BCV. Let me know if you would like me to look at other resorts or if you're interested in making a reservation.
Great! Could you tell me how many total points it would be for the BWV and AKV stays? Also, do you remember which night was available at BCV?

Great! Could you tell me how many total points it would be for the BWV and AKV stays? Also, do you remember which night was available at BCV?
AKV would be 64 points for a Savanna view (no standard view left)
BWV would be 63 points
Beach Club Villa has the night of the 21 for 18 points

These dates are beyond the 7 month I can rent at these resorts. I can help with Bay Lake that far out right now but wouldn't be able to book for those dates until July 19th.

400 Bay Lake Tower points available for rent. Asking $15 per point. Can book any resort 7 months out and BLT 11 months out.
Please PM or reply to thread if interested.
Thanks and have a magical day.
Looking for a two bedroom unit (any resort) 9/18/20-9/27/20.

No worries, I should be able to look tomorrow possibly for the extra day. My thought is that they'll be available. Is there a specific view you're interested in?

I am still interested for 5/15/21-5/23/21 for two bedroom for 5 adults

I am still interested for 5/15/21-5/23/21 for two bedroom for 5 adults
Hi, I thought I had replied to you this morning... there is availability for a total of 354 points. You would have the option of a 2 Bedroom Villa or a 2 Bedroom Lock-Off Villa

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter