Closed: Points for rent: 400 points @ $15/point, starting January 1st, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have 400 points available for rent starting January 1, 2019.

Terms: $15/point. A 25% deposit is required once the reservation has beenmade in your name, the balance would be due 90 days prior to your arrival date.

Thank you!
Hello I'm looking for a studio for February 17th to add a night to a ressie I already have.

Enbrewer the only studios available for 1/22-1/29 are SSR. There are 1-bedrooms available for those dates. Send me a PM if you need more help.

I messaged you but I will ask here also. We are looking for a studio for December 29th 2019 -Jan 5th 2020 at BW. BW view please.

Hi
We were looking for a studio at AKL March 29th to April 5th .

Thanks Kari

I messaged you but I will ask here also. We are looking for a studio for December 29th 2019 -Jan 5th 2020 at BW. BW view please.

Beezle2,
Very limited availability around New Years. There is only 1 night available for your dates for any studios and 3 nights at the most for a 1-bedroom.

JKtrush,
Studios at both AKV Jambo and Kidani are available for 3/29-4/5. The points needed are:

Standard studio 116 points
Savanna studio 139 points

Unfortunately my points aren't AKV and wouldn't be able to make your reservation until 8/29.

If you are still interested at that point let me know.

Hi there,
I would be interested in AKL studio for March 4 -10 2019. Would prefer Jambo house but either would be fine and either standard view or savanna would work.

Hi there,
I would be interested in AKL studio for March 4 -10 2019. Would prefer Jambo house but either would be fine and either standard view or savanna would work.
I did see where you would not be able to book until 8/29 but would be very interested at that time. Thanks!

I did see where you would not be able to book until 8/29 but would be very interested at that time. Thanks!

Lluvshoes531,
A Jambo standard studio is available for 3/4-3/10 for 100 points.

A Kidani standard and savanna view are also available at Kidani for 100 and 120 points respectively.

I can make your reservation if you are interested. You can send me a PM and we can discuss further.

Thank you

Lluvshoes531,
A Jambo standard studio is available for 3/4-3/10 for 100 points.

A Kidani standard and savanna view are also available at Kidani for 100 and 120 points respectively.

I can make your reservation if you are interested. You can send me a PM and we can discuss further.

Thank you

Too clarify. I can make your action now. We do not have to wait.

Looking for a Studio @ BCV, BWV, GFV, Poly or Boulder Ridge on 2/3/19. Any availability?

Iluvshoes531,
Just to clarify. We do not have to wait until 8/29 to make your reservation. We can do it now.

I'm looking to rent points for a BW studio June 5-9th.

Do you still have points available?

Thanks

I am looking for Jan 23 to 27 studio at SSR - I am ready to book. I am a DVC member so points can be paid in full and transferred if that is easier. I believe it should be 50 pts total

Good morning,
I checked availability for 1/23-1/27 at SSR. The only studios available is a preferred view for 58 points. If you are interested please send me a PM.

Thanks

Beezle2,
Very limited availability around New Years. There is only 1 night available for your dates for any studios and 3 nights at the most for a 1-bedroom.

We are going to be looking at those dates for 2019 so I'm too early. Going to have to find an owner and hit them up in Jan! We SO want to spend our 25th at the BW.

We have 400 points available for rent starting January 1, 2019.

Terms: $15/point. A 25% deposit is required once the reservation has beenmade in your name, the balance would be due 90 days prior to your arrival date.

Thank you!

Good morning! I am interested in a split stay Jan 19, 2019 to Jan 27, 2019. I would like the following rooms: 1 bedroom at Kidani for the first two nights (1/19 and 1/20), 1 bedroom at BLT for the next three nights (1/21, 1/22, 1/23), 1 bedroom at BWV for the final three nights (1/24, 1/25, 1/26). Please let me know if this is doable. Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter