CLOSED - Points For Rent: 425 points @$18 per point - BLT home resort - Travel through Jan 31st 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately that week won't work. Tomorrow afternoon will be 24 hours, so hopefully I'll be able to PM then. Do you see any 4/5 day availability in January 2023? Thanks!
Depending on view - right now there is plenty of availability in January (especially lake view) - except for the 5th through the 8th (those nights are not available).

We are hoping to find somewhere in the Epcot area for one night 10/29 if you can help? Just four of us so a studio would be ok.

Hi merrillynn, responding here because you don't have enough post to PM yet.

December 3 through the 8th does not show as available at either of the AK resorts (I checked for studios, 1 BDR, and 2 BDR).
The only thing I could find at the WDW DVC resorts available for all of those nights was SSR 1 BDR Preferred Villa
Thank you. I don't think that the 1 BDR at SSR will fit 5 people. Thank you for looking :)

Hi Kickstart!

Interested in Grand Californian (Disneyland), check-in July 24th and check-out July 28th, 2022 (4 nights). Studio (smallest room, only 2 of us) possible.

Thanks!

Good morning!! I am looking for Aulani for 06/16/2022-06/17/2022 something for 2 adults and 2 kids. Thank you!! :)

Last edited:

Hi Kickstart!

Interested in Grand Californian (Disneyland), check-in July 24th and check-out July 28th, 2022 (4 nights). Studio (smallest room, only 2 of us) possible.

Thanks!
Hi 0bs0I3t3,

There is no availability at the Grand Californian for those dates. Only thing I see with partial availability is a 1 Bdrm accessible for the nights of 7/26 and 7/27. Everything else is book solid on those dates.

Hi 0bs0I3t3,

There is no availability at the Grand Californian for those dates. Only thing I see with partial availability is a 1 Bdrm accessible for the nights of 7/26 and 7/27. Everything else is book solid on those dates.
Thanks for checking!

I have 425 points for rent (Bay Lake Tower home resort) for $18 per point

Feb 2022 use year - Points are good for travel through January 31st 2023.
  • Can book anytime through Jan 2023 at BLT
  • 7 month booking window at all other resorts (except RIV)
    • I can not book RIV, sorry :(
These are banked points so I can not transfer - rental only
I sent you a PM. 😊

Hi, anything in Epcot or monorail area September 14-24? Two rooms possibly, one with two adults and the other with 2 adults and 2 children, ages 7 and 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter