• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closed: Points for rent: 450 SSR and OKW points at $17/point which can be used at any resort

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!

I'm interested in looking into renting points for the below reservation!! Thank you!

1. Dates - June 12, 2022 to June 19, 2022
2. Resort - Saratoga Springs
3. Room type - Studio (Preferred) for 2 adults

Hi!

I'm interested in looking into renting points for the below reservation!! Thank you!

1. Dates - June 12, 2022 to June 19, 2022
2. Resort - Saratoga Springs
3. Room type - Studio (Preferred) for 2 adults

Hi,
SSR is available 6/12-6/19 in a preferred studio for 113 points. If I can answer more or can help please PM me.

Thank you

Hi!

I'm interested in renting points for the below reservation:

Room Type: Studio
Dates: January 22, 2022 - January 29, 2022 OR February 4, 2022 - February 11, 2022
Resort (in order of preference):
Beach Club
Polynesian
Grand Floridian
Boardwalk
Boulder Ridge
Riviera

Thank you!

Hi!

I'm interested in renting points for the below reservation:

Room Type: Studio
Dates: January 22, 2022 - January 29, 2022 OR February 4, 2022 - February 11, 2022
Resort (in order of preference):
Beach Club
Polynesian
Grand Floridian
Boardwalk
Boulder Ridge
Riviera

Thank you!

Hi,
Studios are only available in SSR for 1/22-1/29. For 2/4-2/11 studios are available at SSR,OKW and AKV Kidani.

Not sure if this helps you.

Hello! I have flexible dates but looking for 6 nights around the 29 Nov - 6 Dec. only need a studio. Preference in order :
AK
Boardwalk
Poly
GF
Honestly pretty flexible with amenities. We only require a studio as it’s just my husband and I but wondering what’s available

Hi. Do you still have points available? I am interested in a value studio at Animal Kingdom or a studio at boardwalk from Dec 17-Dec 24, 2021.
2 adults and 2 kids
Thank you

Hi - looking to rent points for the following - 4 adults (2 parents with our 2 adult children):
1. Dates interested in (check in and out) November 30th to December 7th, 2021
2. Resort, with priority - AKL Jambo 1st choice, AKL Kidani 2nd choice, after these 2 would be Beach Club, Boardwalk, VWL, then down the line to see what is available
3. Room type; studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom - 1st choice would be a Studio, 2nd would be a 1 bedroom.

Thanks and hopefully there is something left available

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter